PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Sorry nephew @Fatboi1

No lies was told from the OP

I see Xbox commercials and I'm actually seeing games.

I see PS commercials and its basically about tv

:sas2:

Martha

Ok? But there’s more games available on PS4. That’s facts. fukk does marketing have to do with anything. No one can deny the dry spell of exclusives from Microsoft. shyt I wish it wasn’t like this. Hopefully they surprise us next year.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Nobody will bring up that we’ve never seen Microsoft or Sony release ‘upgraded consoles’ in the way with the S, X and Pro?

I feel played because when they marketed the PS4 and Xbox One, I was sold.

Now.. I need to buy new versions of these consoles to REALLY enjoy gaming to the maximum!

??????????
:gucci:

What year is it.....

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok? But there’s more games available on PS4. That’s facts. fukk does marketing have to do with anything. No one can deny the dry spell of exclusives from Microsoft. shyt I wish it wasn’t like this. Hopefully they surprise us next year.
PS4 has gone through and will go droughts of its own, but we never hear from you stans about that

Really PS4 was dry as fukk till last year:comeon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

From a technical standpoint.... now that the X1 is backwards compatible back to the OG Xbox. Wouldn’t by default there’d be more games on there?:ohhh:

I don’t give a shyt something like a MGS3 is old as shyt..... if one never played it theoretically it’s still new to them:troll:

See it’s a matter of perspective.:lukecagesmug:

No games for who? Let me first acknowledge that I’m sure there are a lot of peeps that like various shyt.

HOWEVER

With that said it needs to be acknowledged and recognized that there too a lot of people that just like a limited amount of shyt and don’t fukk with that extra itish.

Like say with your argument the stance was flipped right? And assuming your a PS fan. Would you really care if Xbox had more games but a lot of them off brand Halo Wars spin offs, Crackdown spin offs, a random platformer about a gummy worm, a Tetris like game, a Gears of War strategy game, and etc?

I’m sure you’re be happy with your Last of Us and multiplats and be thinking “I don’t wanna play them shytty games on Xbox”

So it’s perspective.

I coach kids basketball, to relate I talk gaming with them from time to time and even recently went into Gamestop with my 12 yr old nephew to see what game he wanted for his PS4. Nothing interested him, he low keyed shytted on Uncharted, and ultimately asked me to get him some VC for 2K.:cottonmouthlaugh:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
The point I’m making is....

I remember the E3 presentations when all the consoles were introduced.

And Microsoft was pushing tv tv tv. Cats was clowning them and saying “they lost” because they was talking about tv and not games and many said back then they didnt give a fukk about a console trynna do anything tv related.

But now Sony pushing that TV shyt (pretty hard too) and cats like “oh but it’s just their marketing who cares, this is cool”

The hell?:dahell:

So is it only cool cuz Sony doing it?:rudy:

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm saying before that, not so much.

All consoles go through a drought

Bruh we was eating in 2015.... :eat:
4589195502026752.png
4781732175020032.png
6287590537035776.png
5121281149370368.png

Was no Drought for me:ehh:... Dying Light...:whoo: Witcher 3...:banderas: MKX...:ehh: Batman...:gladbron:Tomb Raider 2...:gladbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm saying before that, not so much.

All consoles go through a drought

But if you don’t care for the games it can be a even more. That’s why games with like 100hrs of gameplay are what’s up to me, them MSG5 type shyts.

Hell I got like 5 games I still ain’t complete yet, fukk I need to worry about new games?

As much as I’d love to get the new ACreed. I probably won’t be even cop that till next April

If cats out here still beating games in a week. Either it’s a short game that ain’t worth the $60+ or cats are kids/don’t have full time jobs/lives and spend all that time on games.

Martha

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But if you don’t care for the games it can be a even more. That’s why games with like 100hrs of gameplay are what’s up to me, them MSG5 type shyts.

Hell I got like 5 games I still ain’t complete yet, fukk I need to worry about new games?

As much as I’d love to get the new ACreed. I probably won’t be even cop that till next April

If cats out here still beating games in a week. Either it’s a short game that ain’t worth the $60+ or cats are kids/don’t have full time jobs/lives and spend all that time on games.

Martha
Yeah. It's all just for console wars arguments. In reality most of us pick a couple games and play them for the year.

Like you said, don't nobody got time for that.

It's a bunch of games I want to play, but I just don't have the time. I still gotta go back and beat cuphead. I stopped not cause o wasn't having fun, but because I started playing Forza 7.

So from my perspective there's too many good games, no drought for me:manny: