Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
So being black is a problem to you c00n

nikka, who in the fukk said that? You just making up all types of goofy ass shyt now with your hoe ass.

By every measurable statistic, yes, black men (people in general) are worse off than white men.

This is a fact.

You must have rode the short bus growing up.

We are not debating who faces more hardships because of race. Simply being black doesn't not make for a worse life. Fukk ya whole family for raising an uncle Tom ass clown

nikka, your hoe ass won't even live as long as the cac you stanning for, hoe ass nikka.

You sound like a real ass house nikka defending a cac while trying to talk shyt to another black man.

Welcome to being blocked hoe ass nikka.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut yo bytch ass up.

It's facts that in America, if you're black you're playing with a handicap white men don't. Period. This not even up for debate fukknikka.

Didn't no one complain about being black bytch.
I get what he's saying, though. White men do have an advantage, but that makes them weaker in the long run. We have it harder so that makes us have to go harder. They don't know how to deal with real adversity because the red carpet has been rolled out. I'm envious of no white man because of white privilege. That's why I can't stand their overt racism. They have it so easy, why the fukk they hate us so much?

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm addicted to division but only on level 17 because I have no time to play , so I watch other people play on YouTube on my breaks.

:mjcry:

I'm a compulsive gambler and I've quit gambling but still watch people play poker on live streams because I hate myself and I like to make myself miserable.

:mjcry:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Your life isnt bad.
:stopitslime:
You're not sick, you have arms and legs, you have food and a home, you have family and a computer / phone and money enough to see a movie.

HOWEVER

:lolbron:

I have a feeling if the wrong / right posters see this thread you will become an internet meme.
Seedz is surprisingly good here lol. I said the same thing to him in another thread where he was posting vids of his self and he said bring it on and nobody wanted none with the dude :lupe:

hes posted his self on here mad times and seems to be pretty successful at making it out unscathed...i still aint posting myself though lol

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
I get what he's saying, though. White men do have an advantage, but that makes them weaker in the long run. We have it harder so that makes us have to go harder. They don't know how to deal with real adversity because the red carpet has been rolled out. I'm envious of no white man because of white privilege. That's why I can't stand their overt racism. They have it so easy, why the fukk they hate us so much?

Exactly. They have to try to keep us down because they know on an equal playing field we beating that ass in everything at any time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna complain about sleep comfort? Look at these fukkin thin ass pillows. Fukkin looseleaf paper pillows. Fukkin thinner than my weak ass biceps. Over here sleeping with two pillows cuz one ain't enough.

That pillow looks luxurious.

Is there even a pillow in this pillowcase. You tell me because I'm not sure.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seedz is surprisingly good here lol. I said the same thing to him in another thread where he was posting vids of his self and he said bring it on and nobody wanted none with the dude :lupe:

hes posted his self on here mad times and seems to be pretty successful at making it out unscathed...i still aint posting myself though lol
This can be explained, again, by the fact my life sucks.

I have posted many things in my E-career that people would consider unflattering. Mainly because I just don't like myself enough to care about protecting my identity.

:yeshrug:

Hell, I joined this site and within a week I posted a video of myself professing my love to aRoMaN aka @Entrapta310 by recording a video of myself in a suit singing Miguel's Adorn. The YouTube channel is public: SunflowerSeeds24

It's really sad stuff though. I should be put down.

:trash: Person.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Update on page 4

So it's a beautiful day in sunny Florida, and I am currently by myself. I would love to play basketball, but unfortunately I sprained my wrist playing the other day. Apparently as a 29-year-old, I can't go as hard as these youngins on the court.

QfGwBdZ.jpg

So I'm driving by myself, just left the comic book shop and they were all out of the book that I wanted. Now I'm bored out of my mind.

rCEAmd8.jpg

As you can see I haven't shaved in days. My hairline is LeBron status. And if you looked at my sideburns you'd think I was morphing into a Hasidic Jew.

:troll:

hatbig.jpg

So I decided, for the first time in my life, that id go so a movie by myself. That's how much of a bottom I've hit. All of my friends have already seen Batman vs. Superman, so I'm seeing it myself, even though they all said it sucked. I guess I just want to be miserable.

OgYZ88K.jpg

And here I am now. Currently sitting in a theater with like 4 other people. I'll probably post about how bad it is while I'm watching because I'm a lowlife and I text in movie theaters. Not like I'll be pissing too many people off. I'm basically alone here.

VyfRrHq.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Start taking Brazillian Jiujitsu and you wont look like a divorced father of 3 bruh. Stop it. I cant relate to your circumstances because i refuse to.

You win :umad:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Another looser who thinks his race is a burden. :mjlol:

Y'all can have a skin bleaching party and perm ya hair then. Problem solved

c00ns

Being black in this world is hard but it doesn't make my life worse... Jesus Christ. I'd never give up my melanin
U coli faux militants stay doing the most

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That pillow looks luxurious.

Is there even a pillow in this pillowcase. You tell me because I'm not sure.

With your brand new looking door. Must be nice. Look at this shyt. What kind of son doesn't get his mom a new door?

g4Qhoyq.jpg

:scust: