Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
998b71421b026e3324e3ee01a5c27422.jpg
there is my TV, there is my floor. Also a couple of pennies if you look close enough. See went and fukked that up. Whose got it worse now

Real funny man. Picking on us poor people.

Keep living that good life and spitting on the struggling folks like me.

Fukkin mockery of this thread.

:camby:With your wealthy ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real funny man. Picking on us poor people.

Keep living that good life and spitting on the struggling folks like me.

Fukkin mockery of this thread.

:camby:With your wealthy ass.
Also my legs are cold but whenever I throw a blanket over them I feel a sweat starting up top. Get over yourself already

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Neg

c00n ass shyt

Having a potentially harder life doesn't necessarily make it worse... U wanna be white? You basically complaining about your race. Smh

nikka shut yo bytch ass up.

It's facts that in America, if you're black you're playing with a handicap white men don't. Period. This not even up for debate fukknikka.

Didn't no one complain about being black bytch.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also my legs are cold but whenever I throw a blanket over them I feel a sweat starting up top. Get over yourself already

You wanna complain about sleep comfort? Look at these fukkin thin ass pillows. Fukkin looseleaf paper pillows. Fukkin thinner than my weak ass biceps. Over here sleeping with two pillows cuz one ain't enough.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka shut yo bytch ass up.

It's facts that in America, if you're black you're playing with a handicap white men don't. Period. This not even up for debate fukknikka.

Didn't no one complain about being black bytch.
So being black is a problem to you c00n?

Thread title says prove your life is worse and your answer to that is being black makes for a worse life? You don't see how retarded you are breh?

Fukking c00ns I swear man.

We are not debating who faces more hardships because of race. Simply being black doesn't not make for a worse life. Fukk ya whole family for raising an uncle Tom ass clown

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Your life isnt bad.
:stopitslime:
You're not sick, you have arms and legs, you have food and a home, you have family and a computer / phone and money enough to see a movie.

HOWEVER

:lolbron:

I have a feeling if the wrong / right posters see this thread you will become an internet meme.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Update:

So now I failed to mention this before, but the reason I was out wandering Florida aimlessly earlier, was because I'd gotten into an argument with my girl. I've decided to spend the night at my mothers house, who lives with my sister. The only positive to this is that my mom is a hairdresser, so I got my shyt trimmed. However, my fading hairline even more noticeable now...

ffoWReJ.jpg

Yeah I know I'm skinny as fukk. Probably not eating enough. Probably gonna die off soon. Famished as fukk.

:deadmanny:

Worse is that my mom's television isn't even HD compatible. Well the Tv is, but her cable box isn't HD compatible, and now she asking me all these questions about that. So obnoxious. It's 2016 mom, figure it out.

FkeAzCO.jpg

Meanwhile, my tv is a Samsung 55' curved LED smart tv. So I go from that to this junk. Fukkin Woat-Life brehs.

And now I gotta sleep on this thing.

08lqa3r.jpg

It's a fukkin couch brehs.

A couch.

giphy.gif

@3Rivers

Can we get a smiley / gif please?

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your life isnt bad.
:stopitslime:
You're not sick, you have arms and legs, you have food and a home, you have family and a computer / phone and money enough to see a movie.

HOWEVER

:lolbron:

I have a feeling if the wrong / right posters see this thread you will become an internet meme.
I tried give you rep but it's telling me to slow down. Now that I'm out the red I'm handing out reps like hot cakes.

But yo, @ those posters. My life can't get much worse.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So being black is a problem to you c00n?

Thread title says prove your life is worse and your answer to that is being black makes for a worse life? You don't see how retarded you are breh?

Fukking c00ns I swear man.

We are not debating who faces more hardships because of race. Simply being black doesn't not make for a worse life. Fukk ya whole family for raising an uncle Tom ass clown
nikka shut up