Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@1984

I see you in here. I'm sure you got some stories that could rival my struggle.

Maybe... :shaq:
Lol

I have been there though. I know that feel. Especially when I was living in Pittsburgh the year before I graduated college back in 2012.

All my friends had already moved away cause they graduated and i was a super duper senior.

Id go to movies alone. On long drives through the boonies. Then to random dying malls to walk around and take pictures. Then to steak and shake. Or wendy's. Or burger king. Or maybe sonic. Then i would do it all over again until graduation then i took the money i saved and moved to nyc.

It wasnt that bad....but wow...was it boring!

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol

I have been there though. I know that feel. Especially when I was living in Pittsburgh the year before I graduated college back in 2012.

All my friends had already moved away cause they graduated and i was a super duper senior.

Id go to movies alone. On long drives through the boonies. Then to random dying malls to walk around and take pictures. Then to steak and shake. Or wendy's. Or burger king. Or maybe sonic. Then i would do it all over again until graduation then i took the money i saved and moved to nyc.

It wasnt that bad....but wow...was it boring!
Take pictures at dying malls? I don't get it.

ZVO9qxe.jpg

Daps
Update on page 4

So it's a beautiful day in sunny Florida, and I am currently by myself. I would love to play basketball, but unfortunately I sprained my wrist playing the other day. Apparently as a 29-year-old, I can't go as hard as these youngins on the court.

QfGwBdZ.jpg

So I'm driving by myself, just left the comic book shop and they were all out of the book that I wanted. Now I'm bored out of my mind.

rCEAmd8.jpg

As you can see I haven't shaved in days. My hairline is LeBron status. And if you looked at my sideburns you'd think I was morphing into a Hasidic Jew.

:troll:

hatbig.jpg

So I decided, for the first time in my life, that id go so a movie by myself. That's how much of a bottom I've hit. All of my friends have already seen Batman vs. Superman, so I'm seeing it myself, even though they all said it sucked. I guess I just want to be miserable.

OgYZ88K.jpg

And here I am now. Currently sitting in a theater with like 4 other people. I'll probably post about how bad it is while I'm watching because I'm a lowlife and I text in movie theaters. Not like I'll be pissing too many people off. I'm basically alone here.

VyfRrHq.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Ain't you the x men comics brehcac from the film room?? :dwillhuh:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So really you just made this thread to make fun of black people struggling and show off how easy your soft ass life is? Even with me being aware that this is a joke, I still know you only posted this shyt to brag about you easy ass cracker life

fd5.jpg

Ain't you the x men comics brehcac from the film room?? :dwillhuh:

That would be correct sir.
You see how little of a life

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh... Do you see the tv I'm using right now??? SMFH

FkeAzCO.jpg

:camby:

I still have a fat back TV and I sell womens shoes. A fat woman came into the store and said she was a size five. I stuck her hoof into the shoe. My thumb got stuck, she panicked, reared up, and galloped around the store, dragging me along behind. Thank God a stick of butter fell out of her purse and I was able to grease my way outta there.:martin:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
So please tell us how being black has made your life worse c00n breh...
Black men by default have it harder
Act like institutionalized racism doesn't exist brehs
Act like blacks don't have to work harder to get ahead brehs
Not saying being black automatically means your life is shytty but u acting like he said something totally outlandish

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I still have a fat back TV and I sell womens shoes. A fat woman came into the store and said she was a size five. I stuck her hoof into the shoe. My thumb got stuck, she panicked, reared up, and galloped around the store, dragging me along behind. Thank God a stick of butter fell out of her purse and I was able to grease my way outta there.:martin:
Al Bundy is that u