Prove Your Life is Worse than Mine (FINAL UPDATE: Official Smiley Added)

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Someone make a smilie out of this

rCEAmd8.jpg

:russ:

And your not a loser breh but that face got me :mjlol:
nikka look like david blatt

CKondomsuCK

Banned
Daps
15 years old. Almost died brehs. Should probably be dead. Would be better off.

:stopitslime:

Woke up in the middle of the night with the worst pain in my gut that I've ever experienced.

tumblr_inline_nnfjvfYl6i1rtwj6r_500.gif

So I woke my moms up like: "Hey mom, I'm dying".

Next day went to the doctor and dude feels around my abdomen. When he touches the right side I tell him, bytch that hurts like a fukk.

He decides I have a stomach virus...

:dame:

At the time I knew nothing about appendicitis, so I rolled with it. Fukkin week went by and I'm sick as a dog. Finally, I wake up one night on the kitchen floor. Apparently I sleep walked... Slept walked... Was sleep walking, which I never do, and passed out.

:deadmanny:

Probably should have died right there. Went to the E.R. and had the surgery. Apparently if I waited another hour id be dead as a door knob, because we all know door knobs are not alive.

Weeks later my fam would find out that the doctor who ignored the clear signs of appendicitis was now working overseas.

:pacspit:

:dwillhuh: id track that fukk down and sue him. get money. then kill him :yeshrug:

CKondomsuCK

Banned
Daps
Your life isnt bad.
:stopitslime:
You're not sick, you have arms and legs, you have food and a home, you have family and a computer / phone and money enough to see a movie.

HOWEVER

:lolbron:

I have a feeling if the wrong / right posters see this thread you will become an internet meme.

having arms and legs are a good look :takedat:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How tf does having it harder not make it worse? Is struggling not a bad thing?
Being passed up or judges prematurely cause of your race isn't worse that getting a fair shot?
so every brother has a worse life than a cac? Can u not read thru this retarded statement you are defending. Being black is automatically a shytty existence?

A hard life can still be fulfilling and worth living it doesn't make it worse. That's all perspective.