Pros and Cons of these U.S. Cities. Considering Moving To One Of These.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I lived there

I dunno why it is but you will
Coming there from MI it also taught me that all white ppl are not well off and they get into shot just like us

I also met some cool White ppl too

Just sayin u will experience racism if u black
And the cops are crazy
Will ask for your ID while walking
Hell nah
hmm

how were your relations with latino's?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really considering Las Vegas. Something about that city makes me want to take the attempt and live there for awhile. Some say they love it and others say they hate it.

Are there scorpions there or is that something you have to worry about in Arizona, New Mexico, etc?

Also, can you elaborate on the diversity in Las Vegas?

Don't want to have kids now so school system doesn't matter for me at the moment. Not looking for a relationship either.

Do you see Las Vegas improving/changing 5-10 years from now?

Been in Vegas now for 6 months and haven't seen a scorpion. This city has pretty much anything you can ask for and there are ways to make lots of money fast if you can hustle.

It's also really hot but the winters are perfect and there are tons of women

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Pros: Great warm weather, BEautiful women and cultures, it's as close to living in another country while still being on U.S. soil. Guaranteed to see 65 deg temp every-single-day. No state taxes.
COns: Sh!tty politics, Job market can suck depending on your field
PROS: Good weather most of the year. Beautiful black women everywhere, Pretty good job market for the most part
CONS: If you're homophobic, this is not the place for you. Traffic can be a pain and a half.
Yeah, dont come to Atlanta

We full

Thinking about moving back to Miami.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Bham is cool, cost of living is low Southside is poppin on weekends hardly any traffic, you can get anywhere in the city in 20 minutes :yeshrug: but I'd say if you aren't from here it might be a little slow for your liking, way slower than most of the other cities you named. Honestly I'd go with Nashville or Charlotte from that list.

He had Birmingham on the list? LOL, I missed it the first time I looked at it. Move....Here....:laff:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
hmm

how were your relations with latino's?
Didn't really kick it wit any
Rode the bus and seen a bunch of Latino kids saying nikka
I was like:merchant:
Another time a black bus driver told a Latino family they couldn't get on because they didn't have money
They yelled ****** as he took off
I told him if it was a fight I would've jumped in

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Another time a black bus driver told a Latino family they couldn't get on because they didn't have money

no you wouldn't

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That black and brown unification right? :mjpls:

We gotta join forces to stick it to the man huh? :mjpls:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Birmingham, Alabama

Phoenix, Arizona

Denver, Colorado

Miami, Florida

Atlanta, Georgia

Indianapolis, Indiana

New Orleans, Louisiana

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Las Vegas, Nevada

Charlotte, North Carolina

Columbus, Ohio

Nashville, Tennessee

San Antonio, Texas

Houston, Texas

Seattle, Washington

Washington D.C.

I want to live somewhere that has nature like surroundings to go hiking, walking, etc. Also, somewhere not very cold. I don't mind the heat that much and want to live somewhere that rains more than average. I want to live somewhere whee there is a hustle and bustle feeling to the city and where people sort of have alive and let live attitude. Also, somewhere with good job opportunities and good party atmosphere. Which cities fit that criteria in your opinion?

From the Atlanta perspective:

If you're looking for mountains, the North GA mountains and Applachian Trail are only 1-2 hours north. If you're not trying to go that far, there are a lot of great nature reserves and trails along the Chattahoochee River and around Atlanta. Temps are good, winters are generally wet & mild, summer can be a beast with the humidity & heat

Job market in Atlanta is great as is the housing market. There are several elite corporate HQs in the city (UPS, Chik Fil A, Delta, Home Depot, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, etc). If you have decent skills you can find a job and work your way up

Party scene has always been good and the city is constantly growing, it's a win win if you're willing to put in the effort to get to know the city and not expect the city to just do shyt for you

Cons:

Traffic can be & is a nightmare
Homelessness
Economic disparity b/w rich & poor is among the largest in the country
HIV

ATL is my hometown so my perspective is obviously biased but I think we're clearly better than the rest of the cities you mentioned based on what you're looking for

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
damn, that's one of the places I want to visit, you telling me it's that bad with the racism and conservative views?! ever been to albqueqere? trying to live there also

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Been in Vegas now for 6 months and haven't seen a scorpion. This city has pretty much anything you can ask for and there are ways to make lots of money fast if you can hustle.

DO you live in North Vegas? What are the best parts to live in? Also, career wise what are good careers Vegas offers?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Lots of black people?
Wiki says %11