Pros and Cons of these U.S. Cities. Considering Moving To One Of These.

Cake

Banned
Daps
Seattles good. Safe. Diverse night life. Mild weather but overcast.

Only con is rent. Which will be doable if you're cool with roommates. If not you gotta like 1200 for a one bedroom and its only rising.

Its small so you can live in one of the neighboring cities for cheap and just come through Seattle to work or kick it or whatever. But not really worth it if you can't afford it. Neighboring cities are all ratchet central.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Seattles good. Safe. Diverse night life. Mild weather but overcast.

Only con is rent. Which will be doable if you're cool with roommates. If not you gotta like 1200 for a one bedroom and its only rising.

Its small so you can live in one of the neighboring cities for cheap and just come through Seattle to work or kick it or whatever. But not really worth it if you can't afford it. Neighboring cities are all ratchet central.

Don't know if I will be able to afford it. I have 60,000 in student loan debt currently and am unemployed. Have no car at the moment either. Have a two year degree in Business Management.

Cake

Banned
Daps
their relatively close but i heard tacoma has a more lively black population
no. Tacoma's a boring ass industrial slum. Might have more black people but theyre all broke and boring. There's nothing to do there. Or any of those suburbs areas. Only Seattle has that city feel.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Indianapolis, Indiana

This likely will not fit your criteria well, just stay away from the state completely there are much better places

Edit: I will say the cost of living is pretty good here though, you might be able to find a nice little place outside of Indy

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm mixed, here is what I look like:

0604131401_zps9357e98b.jpg

What cities would you recommend I move/consider?

I expect everyone on thecoli to look like a super predator (c) Hilary aka our new overlord

Cake

Banned
Daps
Don't know if I will be able to afford it. I have 60,000 in student loan debt currently and am unemployed. Have no car at the moment either. Have a two year degree in Business Management.
lmao. So get a fast food manager job and buy a whip. McDonald is hiring. :dead:

Utilize your skills and start an online business.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Minneapolis is a highly underrated city....very liberal city and i really like the scene here. I like Seattle Denver/Boulder a lot too. If you can't take the cold that would be a be a problem.

Places like Vegas, Miami, and NO I'm ready to leave after 5 days or so.

:scust:at Minneapolis, lived there, high black unemployment, liberal racism, terrible weather and drivers

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
no. Tacoma's a boring ass industrial slum. Might have more black people but theyre all broke and boring. There's nothing to do there. Or any of those suburbs areas. Only Seattle has that city feel.
i'm assuming you live there i was planning on moving between their and phoenix

between seattle vs phoenix which place has a better nightlife (one of my main qualms before i move to a city, i like to work with music)