Pros and Cons of these U.S. Cities. Considering Moving To One Of These.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I'm mixed, here is what I look like:

0604131401_zps9357e98b.jpg

What cities would you recommend I move/consider?

Thats not you.. that's that David Aminzadeh dude..

stop trolling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Birmingham, Alabama

Phoenix, Arizona

Denver, Colorado

Miami, Florida

Atlanta, Georgia

Indianapolis, Indiana

New Orleans, Louisiana

Minneapolis, Minnesota

Las Vegas, Nevada

Charlotte, North Carolina

Columbus, Ohio

Nashville, Tennessee

San Antonio, Texas

Houston, Texas

Seattle, Washington

Washington D.C.

I want to live somewhere that has nature like surroundings to go hiking, walking, etc. Also, somewhere not very cold. I don't mind the heat that much and want to live somewhere that rains more than average. I want to live somewhere whee there is a hustle and bustle feeling to the city and where people sort of have alive and let live attitude. Also, somewhere with good job opportunities and good party atmosphere. Which cities fit that criteria in your opinion?

i lived in phoenix. fun place, lots of bytches, scottsdale is next door and has alot of night life. cost of living is cheap.

summers are like 5 months and are miserable AF. its 105 to damn near one 120 every fukking day.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Seattles good. Safe. Diverse night life. Mild weather but overcast.

Only con is rent. Which will be doable if you're cool with roommates. If not you gotta like 1200 for a one bedroom and its only rising.

Its small so you can live in one of the neighboring cities for cheap and just come through Seattle to work or kick it or whatever. But not really worth it if you can't afford it. Neighboring cities are all ratchet central.

Can't agree, moms lives in Lynnwood and I lived in Seattle for a min. White folks give you the Seattle freeze, and the niggs there are more racist towards new blacks than the whites. They got some hoopers tho :leon: