PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If we're comparing movies:

TDKR>>>>>>>>> Prometheus

We ripped TDKR for its plot holes and story but believe it or not.. its nothing in the realm of shytty-ness that is Prometheus. Prometheus, although its a pretty film, its one of the worst movies ever pieced together hands down. That movie is atrocious
:rudy:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it was just a retarded moment in the movie, that I'll overlook because of the films ambition.

Visually the movie was absolutely stunning. Fassbender killed it, there were a few dumb character moments and the dialogue wasn't that well written but the pure scope of the movie was great. It was asking big questions and I was always intrigued by the Alien universe, and I do want to know more about the Engineers, the sequel should answer all the unanswered question, as I believe scott did that purposefully.

There hasn't been a movie since Inception where I was reading and reading for hours about different theories and such.

:cheers:
I was just watching that on bluray the other night.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
It had as many "plot holes" as TDKR and people would take a bullet for that movie on here :heh:

Agree with everything you said. Some people get hung up on stupid shyt and cant suspend any disbelief or fill in gaps of logic for themselves. I can understand not liking it, but it did a lot more right then wrong.

:dwillhuh::mindblown::ooh::scusthov:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Watched it today, the visuals were nice but like others have said the dumb shyt people did just didn't make sense. Edris's character opening the door of the craft when the dead dude's sensor appeared outside of it, yeah, that's a wise choice. Like others have said, the alien snake scene was just :mindblown:

To the dude saying people try to pet wild animals on earth, yeah they do when they have knowledge of the animal and what it's capable of doing. You won't find very many if any people alive that will pet a 3-4 foot long snake out in the wild if they have no clue what it is, especially if it raises up and hisses.

There were just so many plot holes in this shyt, and Fassbender basically cared the entire flick.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just seen it, (missed in theaters) and as a fan of the Alien series... Just knowing where that big ass ship came from in the 1st Alien now. Was enough for me.

its not a direct prequel, it more of a "well, SINCE we're going to have this conversation, this is how it COULD have happened, but not necessarily"

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the best part was when Stringer bell went :manny: over ending his own life just to stop alien ship from taking off,
stupid stupid scene

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
just watched the 10 minutes of deleted scenes and they were more interesting than a lot of the scenes in the released version :merchant:

they said there is a scene called "the engineer speaks" that is 4 minutes long :snoop:

i think ridley scott needs to wrap it up and retire

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Prometheus was fukking terrible, probably the worst movie I've seen in years. Why didn't the actual vessel "The Prometheus" in the film have some canons or some type of weaponry like any normal ship in a science fiction film would have? They could've blasted the Engineer's ship and keep it moving on the next mission. Prometheus could've been the new USS Enterprise on some Star Trek shyt :snoop: what a joke

This nikka said canons :beli:

That guy was a friggin' biologist (who was assumedly very good at his craft since he was chosen by Weyland for this expdition) so there was no excuse for his first encounter with a new life form to be to approach it like it was a puppy.
The Crocodile Hunter I could accept acting like a goober around animals but at least he used to do it with creatures he was familiar with. This dude was a scientist not a goofy TV host.

In real life we do dumb shyt yet in movies everything is supposed to be perfect

Cats aint got love for art imitating life?

If we're comparing movies:

TDKR>>>>>>>>> Prometheus

We ripped TDKR for its plot holes and story but believe it or not.. its nothing in the realm of shytty-ness that is Prometheus. Prometheus, although its a pretty film, its one of the worst movies ever pieced together hands down. That movie is atrocious

Had to quote you again. I see why you're a Clipper fan. You can't appreciate greatness........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Watched it today, the visuals were nice but like others have said the dumb shyt people did just didn't make sense. Edris's character opening the door of the craft when the dead dude's sensor appeared outside of it, yeah, that's a wise choice. Like others have said, the alien snake scene was just :mindblown:

To the dude saying people try to pet wild animals on earth, yeah they do when they have knowledge of the animal and what it's capable of doing. You won't find very many if any people alive that will pet a 3-4 foot long snake out in the wild if they have no clue what it is, especially if it raises up and hisses.

There were just so many plot holes in this shyt, and Fassbender basically cared the entire flick.

Lets compare what people would do IN REAL LIFE on Earth to a sci fi movie with a ship that doesn't have canons :youngsabo:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This nikka said canons :beli:

In real life we do dumb shyt yet in movies everything is supposed to be perfect

Cats aint got love for art imitating life?

Had to quote you again. I see why you're a Clipper fan. You can't appreciate greatness........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lets compare what people would do IN REAL LIFE on Earth to a sci fi movie with a ship that doesn't have canons :youngsabo:
So you liked that bullshyt??:scusthov:

"oh I like anything as long as there's explosions" azz nicca