PROMETHEUS Sequel Moving Forward

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
breh, what the fukk are you doing with your life. If you thought Prometheus was good (I loved the movie too) go watch Alien right now.

I have no interest in seeing Alien.I seen bits of it here and there and thought it looked pathetic along with Predator.Before Prometheus I wanna say the best Alien movie I seen was District 9.I just never been a fan of terrible movies sorry.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I have no interest in seeing Alien.I just never been a fan of terrible movies sorry.
confused-o.gif

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what to say either breh.

I can name you 10 sci fi movies that I would watch before Alien and you would prolly laugh at them.
Sorry, my brain cannot fathom being a scifi fan and not enjoying Alien. Alien is an example of the very best the genre has to offer. Let alone calling it a "terrible movie".

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wall-E >Alien

Also I thought every Star Trek movie and Matrix movie were garbage.I'm trying to tell you breh im just not a fan.
So watching 5 minutes of a movie is enough to declare that it's :trash: :dahell:

HOW THE HELL IS IT POSSIBLE TO NOT ENJOY THE FIRST MATRIX MOVIE? Do you have any criticisms other than you simply don't like it? :wtf: