Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only real idiot was crudup though but even he had a reason because he was so busy trying to prove that a man of faith could be a good captain . I really like Walter and haaaaaaaate bytch ass David . Wish he could' somehow come back in thr next one in pursuit of David and Daniels
Crudup was dumb; the lady pilot was an idiot who went into way overdone panic mode when her crew member was just sick and then just became a total dumbass once the xenomorph showed up. The chick who went to wash up was dumb too...I'm gonna go by myself to clean myself up in the lair of this creepy fukking android on a planet where everything seems to want to kill me; she was any generic bimbo from a slasher movie.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
alien-6.jpg

I didn't hate Resurrection but my god that humanoid Xenomorph design is still fukking horrible :scust:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
So yo, wtf is the black goo??
Why tf did the engineers want to kill humans? Did they want to kill humans??
Why tf did David do what he did when the ship made it to the home world?
If they had answered any of this I would've enjoyed the movie. But it didn't answer shyt.
Edit: And why are there two sets of engineer groups? Warrior types and basic folk.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yo, wtf is the black goo??
Why tf did the engineers want to kill humans? Did they want to kill humans??
Why tf did David do what he did when the ship made it to the home world?
If they had answered any of this I would've enjoyed the movie. But it didn't answer shyt.
Edit: And why are there two sets of engineer groups? Warrior types and basic folk.

Black Goo is a biological type weapon the Engineers created from Xenomorphs or whatever they were in their original form. Hopefully this gets explained in the next movie. I refuse to believe David created Xenomorphs :beli:

Engineers want to kill humans I'm guessing because the same reason God made the flood to kill the human race in the bible.:manny:

David wants to kill the engineers because maybe the Engineer in prometheus ripped his head off. And David clearly has a God complex. He wants to create life and rule the planet. Probably wants to rule the universe :banderas:

Yea I'm pretty sure the engineers on the planet where David whipped them out, weren't the same type that were flying around the universe landing on planets trying to create/destroy civilizations.

My only question is "Where do the Engineers come from, whats their REAL name and culture and who created them.... like what "GOD" do they believe in. And what interaction with or knowledge of the Xenomorphs did they have BEFORE Prometheus?:patrice:

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Also regarding LV-426 and the original Alien

I'm pretty confident that Ridley Scott has no idea how we're gonna end up there. I would think that the Engineers had more than one city and/or had more than 1 place they existed in the universe, but the new movie strongly implied that David indeed did kill all of them, so I'm not sure how another Engineer is going to end up on LV-426, and I also get the feeling that Scott probably doesn't even want to take the story back to LV-426. The whole point of revisiting the series was to revisit the world and tell another story in it, and I guess we'll probably end up back at LV-426, but I just have a gut feeling that Ridley Scott would rather not have to take the story back there if he didn't need to.

Considering Engineers travel the cosmos to plant their science projects onto different worlds, it's possible there are Engineers in transit to different locations, Perhaps there was just a malfunction and one of the facehuggers escaped and hugged the pilot, he then had to emergengy land on LV-426 and here we go. Remember the alien mural on the Prometheus planet? They clearly have seen/created a deacon/xeno themselves. That story can be made just from coincidence. Either that, or David somehow fine tunes the aliens while Mcbride and the woman are in hyper sleep, and he manages to come into contact with traveling Engineers or sends out a distress beacon to attract them somehow. I do agree that Ridley has no idea and is just winging it.

Last edited: