Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Michael Fassbender saved this movie for me. The breh that said it should have been called Android :wow: Rep worthy.
Question did the crew not know about Walter's healing ability? Breh healed a stab wound to the neck, so when David is stitching his facial wounds posing as a Walter that should have been a red flag. Most etherous ending. Now 2,000+ souls about to get vivisections. :picard:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crudup was dumb; the lady pilot was an idiot who went into way overdone panic mode when her crew member was just sick and then just became a total dumbass once the xenomorph showed up. The chick who went to wash up was dumb too...I'm gonna go by myself to clean myself up in the lair of this creepy fukking android on a planet where everything seems to want to kill me; she was any generic bimbo from a slasher movie.
Nobody ever seen anything like that before. I'm sure if you could preform some experiment with a chestburster in real life you would see some far out there reactions. And as far as the second woman, they only known synthetics to act like Walter and they were in his lair where they were led to believe they would be safe.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridley Scott totally focused on the wrong thing. He should have focused on the engineers since that's where the lore and mysteries lie. The xenomorph doesn't do anything but kill so there's not much to explore with them.

The engineers could have been looking for a planet to start life on but stumbled upon the eggs and began to research/experiment with them. That would explain why they created that mural we saw in Prometheus. Maybe they saw the xenomorph as a higher life forum but were using the black goo to perfect it.

This movie should have been just Shaw and David going to their planet to get answers not another Alien rehash.

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ridley Scott totally focused on the wrong thing. He should have focused on the engineers since that's where the lore and mysteries lie. The xenomorph doesn't do anything but kill so there's not much to explore with them.

The engineers could have been looking for a planet to start life on but stumbled upon the eggs and began to research/experiment with them. That would explain why they created that mural we saw in Prometheus. Maybe the saw the xenomorph as a higher life forum but we're using the black goo to perfect it.

This movie should have been just Shaw and David going to their planet to get answers not another Alien rehash.

I agree with this

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The engineers could have been looking for a planet to start life on but stumbled upon the eggs and began to research/experiment with them. That would explain why they created that mural we saw in Prometheus. Maybe they saw the xenomorph as a higher life forum but were using the black goo to perfect it.

That's what it was going to be until the backlash from Prometheus came. Studio involvement probably had some play in it too.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Lmao at the illest parts of the movie being told in flashback and exposition.

David/Shaw arriving at the planet and David turning on the planet/her >>>

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So yo, wtf is the black goo??
Why tf did the engineers want to kill humans? Did they want to kill humans??
Why tf did David do what he did when the ship made it to the home world?
If they had answered any of this I would've enjoyed the movie. But it didn't answer shyt.
Edit: And why are there two sets of engineer groups? Warrior types and basic folk.
See that's not explained either... The black goo must be a xeno in its true DNA form ...other wise David wouldn't have been using it on things to get a facehugger .... It's not actually explained how exactly David created xenos ....am assuming it's the black goo \ shaws sexual organs and some wildlife on paradise that's only a guess tho ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Considering Engineers travel the cosmos to plant their science projects onto different worlds, it's possible there are Engineers in transit to different locations, Perhaps there was just a malfunction and one of the facehuggers escaped and hugged the pilot, he then had to emergengy land on LV-426 and here we go. Remember the alien mural on the Prometheus planet? They clearly have seen/created a deacon/xeno themselves. That story can be made just from coincidence. Either that, or David somehow fine tunes the aliens while Mcbride and the woman are in hyper sleep, and he manages to come into contact with traveling Engineers or sends out a distress beacon to attract them somehow. I do agree that Ridley has no idea and is just winging it.
I believe origae-6 mite possibly be lv-426..... Just hasn't been named that yet