Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See that's not explained either... The black goo must be a xeno in its true DNA form ...other wise David wouldn't have been using it on things to get a facehugger .... It's not actually explained how exactly David created xenos ....am assuming it's the black goo \ shaws sexual organs and some wildlife on paradise that's only a guess tho ....

I saw a youtube video that suggested david created the eggs by dissecting shaw and using her actual eggs and ovaries

:hhh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really was looking forward to see this but after reading that the story doesn't really focus on the engineers I will wait to see it

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Eh :patrice:...6.5/10...kinda disappointed

I know it's called "Alien" but I was hoping we get more story on the engineers...that lil flashback was one of the best parts of the movie. Their story is more mysterious thus me having more interest in it..the movie was ok, I was just expecting a lot of answers about the Engineers since Prometheus left me wanting more

And I liked Prometheus better:manny:

We'll see what they do with the next one (Awakening, which I hear could show what happened between Prometheus and Covenant)

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
In the book novelization, david had discovered a dead facehugger so its safe to say he didnt create the zeno. Idk why that part isnt in the movie.