Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldn't have hated on Prometheus :sas2:

Ridley Scott gave y'all the Xenomorph

Waited all this time to see what these humanoid nikkas beef was with humanity and they get merked off screen on some fodder shyt. David didnt even have enough respect to read up on there history just fukk em all and move into their basement.

I liked it but i feel like im on a bad ride cause after watchin prometheus and this u cant just say fukk it u have to ride it out to the end no matter what

:mjcry:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waited all this time to see what these humanoid nikkas beef was with humanity and they get merked off screen on some fodder shyt. David didnt even have enough respect to read up on there history just fukk em all and move into their basement.

I liked it but i feel like im on a bad ride cause after watchin prometheus and this u cant just say fukk it u have to ride it out to the end no matter what

:mjcry:
I don't think they are the same as the ones we seen in Prometheus.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The more I think about it

They gave Shaw the same treatment they gave Hicks, Newt, and Bishop in Alien 3.

The audience invested in them in the previous film, the same way they did with Shaw, and then they were brutally killed offscreen in between movies.
There will be no salary demands or contract negotiations

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Didn't even pay much attention to all the clips on YouTube and Facebook about the crew but that pretty much set up the whole movie from a story stand point. They even had the Shaw/David scenes on Facebook.

I appriciate how they just drop you into the story but if you didn't pay attention to any of that marketing beforehand you would be lost.

How they gonna kill Franco from jump? :dead:
Viral marketing fail

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
WHy assume this? There's still about 20+ years between the end of this movie and when the Nostromo finds the derelict ship on LV426. A lot can happen within that time to still make sense with the original
It's clearly obvious how those eggs got there on lv426 ..... But it don't explain why it looks old as he'll in the ship or why the space jocky(if it is in fact a spacejocky):sas2:..... Looks fosslized..

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they are the same as the ones we seen in Prometheus.

U know what i think your right cause ridley said we are introduced into another god species and shaw assumed it was their home planet last movie but maybe that was the target? But they gathered around like they were expecting them and recognized the ship?!?

Couldve been cleared up with some type of fukkin dialog

:martin:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know what i think your right cause ridley said we are introduced into another god species and shaw assumed it was their home planet last movie but maybe that was the target? But they gathered around like they were expecting them and recognized the ship?!?

Yeah I think the Engineers probably made them like they did us or something. I'm guessing the prequel novel will clear it up if not the novelization

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
r we really posting reaction vids now, brehs?

i liked prometheus. overall i liked this too. it started off really good then the second half wasnt great, but still pretty good. fassbenders performance was excellent. im interested to see how this performs b/c my theater was about 80 percent empty.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Ridley doesnt hold his fans hands. :ufdup: