Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What was the total amount of Humans and how many died? And how does dude from Empire Die? He's black so I`m sure they killed him. :mjlol::wow::mjcry:

Everyone died except McBride and Daniels. Jessie and his wife were the last two to die. but you get the feeling no one will survive based on the ending

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Everyone died except McBride and Daniels. Jessie and his wife were the last two to die. but you get the feeling no one will survive based on the ending
Not surprised. Was surprised many people said McBride wasn't simply Comedic relief.

Good Looks. I have no desire to see the flick so this helps. I keep seeing people say this flick was terrible. Not sure if they mean by Alien standards or just simply a bad movie.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been reading the Dark Horse, Alien trades all day :wow:

I highly recommend Aliens Defiance. The first 10 issues (and a bunch of other Aliens books) are on sale on Comixology for .99 until Monday. Aliens Dead Orbit is heat too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not surprised. Was surprised many people said McBride wasn't simply Comedic relief.

Good Looks. I have no desire to see the flick so this helps. I keep seeing people say this flick was terrible. Not sure if they mean by Alien standards or just simply a bad movie.

As an Alien movie it's fine. Nothing new nothing interesting and standard. As a movie though it's a mess

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Interesting how this movie is getting pretty favorable reviews but it seems like majority of reviews here on this forum are negative. I just left the movie like that was it? :francis:

That third act was so rushed. Bad cgi, too much cgi. Boring and bland characters. A few of the alien attack scenes were straight syfy channel status.

Prometheus has been on TV all week and it's still a better looking flick with more interesting scenes and a much better lead. I actually appreciate that film more now, Covenant was just lazy, sloppy film making.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Guardians 2.

Prometheus is ruined for me after I found out what happened to Shaw. They did her character no justice.....at all.

The more I think about it

They gave Shaw the same treatment they gave Hicks, Newt, and Bishop in Alien 3.

The audience invested in them in the previous film, the same way they did with Shaw, and then they were brutally killed offscreen in between movies.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Didn't even pay much attention to all the clips on YouTube and Facebook about the crew but that pretty much set up the whole movie from a story stand point. They even had the Shaw/David scenes on Facebook.

I appriciate how they just drop you into the story but if you didn't pay attention to any of that marketing beforehand you would be lost.

How they gonna kill Franco from jump? :dead:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Didn't even pay much attention to all the clips on YouTube and Facebook about the crew but that pretty much set up the whole movie from a story stand point. They even had the Shaw/David scenes on Facebook.

I appriciate how they just drop you into the story but if you didn't pay attention to any of that marketing beforehand you would be lost.

How they gonna kill Franco from jump? :dead:

He was the Famous Dave's BBQ To-Go order....