Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Even though I liked the film, I do wish Ridley didn't listen to the criticism from Prometheus and tried to appease that audience cause they gonna hate it either way :manny:

I'm liking the retconning and look forward to the shakeup in the EU:yeshrug:
I loved the movie my self but I wanted to know about more about the engineers. I'm assuming that's what the original script was.

I will say this, I think I will enjoy the directors cut of this movie even more. I felt like I didn't know shyt about the crew. Plus I wanted to see the interaction between Shaw and David before the went to Paradise.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
this movie seems to be extremely polarizing. either people love it, or the fukking hate it. :patrice:
i dunno if i should use these free tickets on this or guardians 2 :patrice:
Guardians 2.

Prometheus is ruined for me after I found out what happened to Shaw. They did her character no justice.....at all.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Not going to see anymore Alien movies. Prometheus was boring to me and I started nodding the first 30 minutes in. These films need to learn how to pick up the pace and stop being so predictable.

6/10

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved the movie my self but I wanted to know about more about the engineers. I'm assuming that's what the original script was.

I will say this, I think I will enjoy the directors cut of this movie even more. I felt like I didn't know shyt about the crew. Plus I wanted to see the interaction between Shaw and David before the went to Paradise.
Prometheus and it's sequel were originally going to focus on the engineers but people complained about it.

I remember reading that Ridley always felt the engineers shouldve been the focus of the sequels, not the xenomorphs

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prometheus and it's sequel were originally going to focus on the engineers but people complained about it.

I remember reading that Ridley always felt the engineers shouldve been the focus of the sequels, not the xenomorphs

I want a movie focused on the engineers...I've had enough of the xenomorphs

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

Right. We should had that. And the could have included the Xenomorphs when David went to paradise and drop that shyt off lol. I would have been so satisfied with that:mjgrin:

I want a movie focused on the engineers...I've had enough of the xenomorphs
im not exactly done with them but get what you saying player.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It was ass.

They gonna have to bring back Sorgourney Wheaver if they wanna make ANYONE go n see the installment after this one.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Is this just the usual Coli hyperbole or was this really trash :patrice:

So when the lights came on, my homegirl asked me why did i look disappointed lol. I then went into the lobby and just said "UGH, Ridley Scott." This shyt was beyond meh. It's predictable, hardly evolves any of the interesting themes or ideas it throws out, barely develops a single character on screen, its characters are incredibly stupid, and takes the cliche route at every single damn turn. Ridley is not the magic behind alien, although he keeps getting the props for it and it's gotta stop :russ: He wasn't the sole force behind how great that first movie is and these last two flicks illustrate that. There's a line of dialogue in the movie where David is talking to William about being unique and people fearing unique so its best to give them mundane and generic....that's this movie in a nutshell. I may not have fukked with Prometheus but it was unique and Ridley decided to give us something extremely generic and cliche and easier to digest:hhh: Le boo
Made that drive to the Alamo draft house for nothing :wow:

Last edited: