Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Decent movie I thought

6.5/10 for me

But damn, every character bar the black dude were complete fukking idiots :martin:

Decide to change course and go to a planet you know virtually nothing about based on an intercepted signal brehs :martin:

Explore an unknown planet with no helmets or hazmat suits brehs :martin:

Split up every 10 minutes brehs :martin:

Bring dudes with symptoms of an unknown sicknesses back onto your ship brehs :martin:

Explore an abandoned alien ship and just start poking at and touching things brehs :martin:

Don't ask questions about all the bodies outside David's place brehs :martin:

Clean your wounds away from the rest of the group on an alien planet brehs :martin:

Follow David into the deepest darkets crevice of his cave, AFTER seeing all the fukked up shyt he was doing and touch alien eggs because he says "It's perfectly safe, trust me :troll:" brehs :martin:

Override the ship's advice and endager the lives of 2000 people to save 5 crew members brehs :martin:

Have shower sex in a sci-fi/horror film brehs :mjgrin:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I had a chance to see it today but I went with Gog 2.

I had to pass again as I am more concerned with the Engineers and Shaw heading out to go find out why they want to fade humans.

It would be nice if Ridely Scott went into this but even I think that plot would be too hard to develop.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I had a chance to see it today but I went with Gog 2.

I had to pass again as I am more concerned with the Engineers and Shaw heading out to go find out why they want to fade humans.

It would be nice if Ridely Scott went into this but even I think that plot would be too hard to develop.
The Engineers hate humans because humans killed Jesus, who was also an Engineer.

Yeah.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
The Engineers hate humans because humans killed Jesus, who was also an Engineer.

Yeah.

shyt....I read that and almost went....:ohhh: Dang...

Seriously. I don't see how Ridely Scott can even come up with something to actually continue Shaw's story...perhaps he left it that way to simply pump out another movie. :leostare:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Had free tickets to see this...and if I had a time machine I would send myself back in time to tell pass me to rip those shyts up and go do ANYTHING else with your life instead...

Just bad all the way through...

There is such disregard for even the last Prometheus movie as far as history goes...

Hilariously poorly made...they didn't even think enough to shoot fassbender scenes correctly...HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE THE SAME SHORT HAIRCUT...

This part almost made me walk out the theater when I realized nobody on the crew could tell he actually looked older and had a different haircut...

I'm done with this franchise...As far as I am concerned nothing after Aliens ever happened...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like how they added in a photo of the crew near the end as if the character development was on point and we're supposed to care about these people. :mjlol:

Thats what made Alien and Aliens to a lesser extent great films. The characters were actually folks you didn't think were inept. I feel like if I was on the Nostromos as a rookie, I'd be good considering the crew. Plus the actors and actresses made that film work. Sigourney Weaver, excellent up and coming actress at the time. Yaphet Kotto, established actor. Ian Holm, established stage actor and Tony winner. John Hurt, legendary actor, even knighted. Etc.. They made you believe. Can't say the same with the cast of Covenant.