Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Agree with the majority
Last 15 minutes on the ship was great. Fassbendet. Other then that, wait for tv/screener. Action did nothing for me. With Guardians and now this, this has been the worst month for movies this year. And this has been a very good year with LOGAN, Lego, Get Out, etc.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word is that this movie takes place about 22 yes before Alien

So is David trying to kill off mankind or just the egineers

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
have u only seen 3 thru prometheus? cuz i havent even seen the flick yet and there's absolutely no way this is even remotely true

I've seen everything in the series, I saw Aliens in the 80s at the theater so I REALLY saw it.

Weighing in the graphics and tech dwarf Aliens as to be expected. The story line is fine. The acting is good. I don't see any problem in it.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

At all you shyttin on this movie.

The best in the series and excellent. First movie I've been satisfied with in years.

Shocked-Doc-Rivers.gif

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Okay, wait, so...

David created the eggs with the facehuggers that created the Xenomorphs?

If the black goo was a bio weapon that the Engineers made on the planet in Prometheus, and David brought it back and killed the engineers, then why is there naturally black goo/spores on the planet that created the neomorphs?

BTW I thought the Neomorph things were scarier than the Xenomorphs BTW.

And maybe it was said before but

Don't expect any queen aliens in this new franchise. Ridley Scott hates the idea of a queen and likely won't be using it.

Lot of mixed feelings about the movie. I liked a lot of it but hated some other parts

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, Walter was cool. When Walter and David were fighting, David ended up winning, and cutting of his hand to pretend that he was Walter. Walter never made it off the planet, only David did.
ok, cause i knew when they did the switch. But I was like did all this robot really have to say was serve in heaven or reign in hell? I mean it was a cold line but not that cold for you to switch sides lol.