Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've already seen some reviews and just like I feared this sounds like Prometheus 2 and nothing gets answered. As a matter of fact there are even more questions. This drunk fukk Ridley Scott is living off of an old rep and stretching these shyt out just for a cash grab it seems. Just get to LV 233 already.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Watched this last week :dame: decent film but could have been so much more .... they need to do a lot ov filling in gaps if they running with the story that David created the xenomorphs :sas2:....

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
This is really really bad :snoop: Like Prometheus level bad or even worse :mjcry:

We wanted an alien flick like the first 4 joints and instead ridley gave us a prometheus sequel :hhh:

and the actual xenomorph when it finally arrived was shytty, cgi-ish, weightless, not scary :gucci:

Good opening scene, first 20 mins are dope, nice outer space scenes. And some OK or semi-interesting moments with Fassbender later on.

But the rest is awful :scust: Ridley really messed the Alien saga up, we need the Blomkamp reboot asap.

Had high hopes for this too :sadcam:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This is really really bad :snoop: Like Prometheus level bad or even worse :mjcry:

We wanted an alien flick like the first 4 joints and instead ridley gave us a prometheus sequel :hhh:

and the actual xenomorph when it finally arrived was shytty, cgi-ish, weightless, not scary :gucci:

Good opening scene, first 20 mins are dope, nice outer space scenes. And some OK or semi-interesting moments with Fassbender later on.

But the rest is awful :scust: Ridley really messed the Alien saga up, we need the Blomkamp reboot asap.

Had high hopes for this too :sadcam:
Yeah I Fuking hate cgi wen it comes to the alien franchise .. puppets n a nikka in a suit is much more real /scary .... The cgi wasn't even good in the film either compared to say the transformer films etc ... Disappointment :francis:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I've already seen some reviews and just like I feared this sounds like Prometheus 2 and nothing gets answered. As a matter of fact there are even more questions. This drunk fukk Ridley Scott is living off of an old rep and stretching these shyt out just for a cash grab it seems. Just get to LV 233 already.
i mean they straight up told you this is the first in a trilogy... the third will bring you to alien 1... why would they answer the shyt in the first film

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
i mean they straight up told you this is the first in a trilogy... the third will bring you to alien 1... why would they answer the shyt in the first film
.... true ..... Dno how I feel about David been the creater to all the Xenos.... they need to fill in hella gaps for that to even make sense ....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is this film not in 3D??? I don't see any 3D showings for it. Interesting choice if true because honestly Prometheus is some of the best 3D I've seen in a film since Avatar. Slightly disappointed by that but oh well.