Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
I think most of you all are seeing it with nostalgia goggles because the movie was a certified cheese flick. NOT classic i couldnt even finish it.

Annoying bill paxton character. Annoying mexican chick. Annoying little girl. Made the aliens weak. And waayyyyy too many explosions had to turn it off.

And im not hating just to hate the movie just didn't grab me like the first alien. :manny:

Titanic was OK leo degoat is what made that movie(nohomo) avatar was fukking TRASH worst movie i've seen in theaters. Terminator 1 was dope and T2 is a classic.
And cameron ruined aliens. Overrated HACK

i read that alien 3 goes back to that thriller feel. Ill check that out

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I think most of you all are seeing it with nostalgia goggles because the movie was a certified cheese flick. NOT classic i couldnt even finish it.

Annoying bill paxton character. Annoying mexican chick. Annoying little girl. Made the aliens weak. And waayyyyy too many explosions had to turn it off.

And im not hating just to hate the movie just didn't grab me like the first alien. :manny:

Titanic was OK leo degoat is what made that movie(nohomo) avatar was fukking TRASH worst movie i've seen in theaters. Terminator 1 was dope and T2 is a classic.

:pachaha:

Dude, no one believes u, you need more people. :hhh:

Aliens will always be considered a classic and u are in the smallest of minorities to try and diss it like that. Now I know why u in the red.:francis:

Neg approved(I never neg).

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Looks like a typical horror flick. I'll still see it though when it's on bluray or something. Too cheap to go to the movies. Unless a hot, busty, lightskin girl asked me out. Though that'll never, ever happen.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

"annoying bill paxton character"????????????????????? :dahell: disgusting

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Just watched it, I give it 7.5/10.
It didn't answer the greatest mystery though
If David's the one who invented Xenomorph ten years after he wiped out all Engineers then how could Ripley's crews found an Engineer ship with an Engineer pilot full of Xenomorph eggs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I haven't watched much of the clips or anything but is THIS in the movie? Won't watch if so:whoa:
Now they tried to kill them on sight last time so the solution is to go to their front door.

Retarded

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I watched it 3 days ago and I thought it was pretty bad. If you liked Prometheus, I assume you'll enjoy this... but I thought it was extremely idiotic.

Not as bad as Independence Day 2, but... bad enough to where I wouldn't watch it again for free

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I watched it 3 days ago and I thought it was pretty bad. If you liked Prometheus, I assume you'll enjoy this... but I thought it was extremely idiotic.

Not as bad as Independence Day 2, but... bad enough to where I wouldn't watch it again for free

Damm I figured that...but TBH I was rooting for the alien wiping out all those cac's...my nikka Janek was that dude man lol.

I think i will wait for DVD or sumthin. Thanks for saving me 2 hours and 10.00 man.