Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Damm I figured that...but TBH I was rooting for the alien wiping out all those cac's...my nikka Janek was that dude man lol.

I think i will wait for DVD or sumthin. Thanks for saving me 2 hours and 10.00 man.
No problem :obama:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Just saw this. Was decent. Felt a little too familiar at times but Fassbender is GREAT and Danny McBride is surprisingly good. Movie looks great too.

Some things I don't understand :

if the xenomorph came out of the engineer in prometheus why did David spend 10 years trying to create it? I know they are different but it's not THAT much

Also if the spores make neomorphs and the spores killed every living thing why is the planet not over run with neomorphs?

why did David make the face hugger eggs if he can just use the much more effective spores?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw this. Was decent. Felt a little too familiar at times but Fassbender is GREAT and Danny McBride is surprisingly good. Movie looks great too.

Some things I don't understand :

if the xenomorph came out of the engineer in prometheus why did David spend 10 years trying to create it? I know they are different but it's not THAT much

Also if the spores make neomorphs and the spores killed every living thing why is the planet not over run with neomorphs?

why did David make the face hugger eggs if he can just use the much more effective spores?

The xenomorph didn't come out of the engineer. That alien was called the Deacon. The xenomorph is the alien that David created and the one in the Alien movies. David's xenomorph in Covenant looks more organic while the ones in Alien have that biomechanical look. The Covenant one might not be the final evolution.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
7pm Thursday night. I'm not expecting greatness. :francis:

Yeah I'm a little bit ehhh on it. I go to the flicks like twice a year at the most, and this was to be one of maybe two or three I'll check out this year. Between everything they've shown so far (which is an understatement), we already know how 45% of the cast dies, and can speculate the rest will die the same. They've shown too much footage. It's like where Prometheus nailed promotion with limited but precise footage, for Covenant they just want you to know it's another Alien movie. The reviews have generally indicated a mediocre film. Still going on Thursday or Friday though.

edit post: Just looked at some newer reviews from I'm guessing American critics and it's more positive than what critics were saying from the UK last week. I'm a little bit more excited now.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm a little bit ehhh on it. I go to the flicks like twice a year at the most, and this was to be one of maybe two or three I'll check out this year. Between everything they've shown so far (which is an understatement), we already know how 45% of the cast dies, and can speculate the rest will die the same. They've shown too much footage. It's like where Prometheus nailed promotion with limited but precise footage, for Covenant they just want you to know it's another Alien movie. The reviews have generally indicated a mediocre film. Still going on Thursday or Friday though.

edit post: Just looked at some newer reviews from I'm guessing American critics and it's more positive than what critics were saying from the UK last week. I'm a little bit more excited now.
its fukking alien, everyone could've predicted the entire cast dying, not that I don't agree they released too many trailers and shyt for this