Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
C0iV-zAWIAUcPHc.jpg:large
:deadmanny: I would've never noticed that shyt. Thanks breh

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
So if im reading this right, this movie will have no Engineers? So what was the point of Prometheus

There's a temple with a bunch of dead Engineers. So, it's probably a flashback scene or maybe something David sees when he arrives to the planet.

694609774296479.jpg

@Lootpack

It's the Neomorph, it's towards the bottom of the screen.
Teo_OYh4.png

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
So if im reading this right, this movie will have no Engineers? So what was the point of Prometheus
This movie is a direct sequel to Prometheus and was originally titled Paradise, so
I imagine there will be engineers or engineer related material in it. My guess is the crashed ship is the ship that Shaw and David flew to the engineers home world, which is where this movie takes place.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
There's a temple with a bunch of dead Engineers. So, it's probably a flashback scene or maybe something David sees when he arrives to the planet.

694609774296479.jpg

@Lootpack

It's the Neomorph, it's towards the bottom of the screen.
Teo_OYh4.png
I feel like that place was a homeplanet for the Engineers but something wrong happened which caused them to be in those statue like states. I think it might be the black slime from Prometheus and that as well could have formed those spores that can reproduce Neomorphs.