Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: why are dudes so stuck on engineers when they've only been in two movies AVP2 and Prometheus , as long as we have Xenos am good

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Is prometheus worth a watch?

It you go into it looking for a unique, original high budget sci-fi movie (In a climate where most of our big budget movies are superhero, reboots, remakes, sequels, etc), as opposed to expecting an Alien sequel/prequel/whatever than you're more likely to enjoy it. I know that sounds oxymoronic as it is in fact tied into the Alien franchise, but it really kinda stands on its own as a distinct movie.

And, assuming your a fan of the franchise, it's not like you've got room to be picky. Outside of the first and second, the rest have been lackluster (Including those AVP movies). Prometheus probably the third best "Alien" movie even if you dislike it....:laugh: Some people cite David Fincher's directors cut version of Alien 3 but honestly, I still think that film was odd.

I would definitely peep.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
It you go into it looking for a unique, original high budget sci-fi movie (In a climate where most of our big budget movies are superhero, reboots, remakes, sequels, etc), as opposed to expecting an Alien sequel/prequel/whatever than you're more likely to enjoy it. I know that sounds oxymoronic as it is in fact tied into the Alien franchise, but it really kinda stands on its own as a distinct movie.

And, assuming your a fan of the franchise, it's not like you've got room to be picky. Outside of the first and second, the rest have been lackluster (Including those AVP movies). Prometheus probably the third best "Alien" movie even if you dislike it....:laugh: Some people cite David Fincher's directors cut version of Alien 3 but honestly, I still think that film was odd.

I would definitely peep.
Imma watch 2nite.
Never saw any alien movies.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fukk ridley scott and his racist/white washed
bullshyt movies.
Black people are the 1st people on earth
and made in the image of the creator but
the engineers are giant crackas.
the story is really about the engineers
wanting to destroy man because the
roman's crucified jesus (a white engineer)
fukk him and his movies.....
:camby:

wat6rr.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh bring on pro part two.

Hopefully I can reAl time rant that movie.

I had so much fun watching that over and over on bootleg theatre that summer.

Art Barr