Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you.... i truly do.. the only thing i meant by all this is, they didn't even get the outline off the dude

Lindelof transformed Prometheus into a "trilogy", thus stripping the first film's conclusion of any meaning and setting Ridley and Fox up for disaster. This disaster was perpetuated when Lindelof announced he wouldn't be penning the sequel. So, in short, the guy who convinced the filmmakers to make a trilogy, left them in the dust...

As a result Bloody Disgusting claim Fox and Ridley are literally "freaking out" over how to continue Elizabeth Shaw's () story. In fact, they're so desperate they are reportedly "taking pitches from basically anyone who can crack the story".

i'm wishing and hoping they get it back on track... but not even knowing the vision of the OG writer and how he was going to connect it, doesn't seem like the right way to do a trilogy
It wouldn't be hard, I think. They had plenty of time to work on it and if I remember correctly Scott was pretty hands on with the story of Prometheus

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Alien_Covenant_Teaser_Poster.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm so conflicted. I want this to be good I really do but they not gonna get me excited with this poster shyt. I need footage.

Word. It's just a cool poster which is how I'm looking at it. Prometheus was :coffee: for me so hopefully this becomes better by just leaning heavier into aliens and not trying to be so stupid about it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Y'all really gonna fall for this after the Prometheus fukkery? Smh. I was so excited for that shyt. Pissed me the fukk off man...