Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
what you mean?
The trailers were dope and the initial reports during filming suggested it would be a smarter, well paced sci fi film with some horror elements. What we got was a predictable and poorly written film where the characters existed to advance the plot by any means. Most horror movies feature characters doing dumb shyt but I thought it took things to another level lol.

Also the climax when they meet the engineer felt like a big pile of nothing. That's what I was most excited for.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailers were dope and the initial reports during filming suggested it would be a smarter, well paced sci fi film with some horror elements. What we got was a predictable and poorly written film where the characters existed to advance the plot by any means. Most horror movies feature characters doing dumb shyt but I thought it took things to another level lol.

Also the climax when they meet the engineer felt like a big pile of nothing. That's what I was most excited for.
Oh. I only saw the very ending of this trailer

And that it would it was a spin off prequel set in the Alien universe.
That was all I needed to know or see for me to want to check it out and it turned out better than I expected :yeshrug: and honestly I forgot about the movie until its opening week

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Alien_Covenant_Teaser_Poster.jpg

I'm still laughing at Ridley doing everything to say "Prometheus" wasn't a prequel. Now they are just like f*ck, lol. Amazing poster, pays homage to the original if you look at it. Also the push up into the heart of Summer should help it's awareness. Can't wait to see these so called "Neo-morphs" in action (LOL @ Neo and Mopheues) Can't believe it's been 5 years since "Prometheus" this summer:

220px-Alien_movie_poster.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ughhh movie was beautiful but so dissapointing. When the credits rolled the whole theater sat there in disbelief for like 2 mins contemplating should we all ask for refunds