Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the spores didn't create the alien though... they only created the superhuman zombie like dudes

old girl got pregnant with that zombie sperm and there is the facehugger... facehugger mated with the original alien man and that's how we got the first alien

We're talking about them using the spores to infect the humans in the sequel coming up instead of the classic facehugger. :francis:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Hey what happened to the plot where she goes to the home world of the Space Jockiez/Engineers? Will this movie will answer why the Engineers are so pissed off at humanity? and that happened to their species? I thought there was suppose to be space jesus somewhere :mjlol:

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read that this is getting a novelization :blessed:

If any of yall mess with comics they made an Aliens, Predator, Prometheus crossover called Fire and Stone

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey what happened to the plot where she goes to the home world of the Space Jockiez/Engineers. Will this movie will answer why the Engineers are so pissed off at hunanity? and that happened to their species? I thought there was suppose to be space jesus somewhere :mjlol:
On wiki it reads that it suppose to be a trilogy and over the course they will explain the engineers

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Stories get revised all the way up to the last minute.
Sometimes you have to look at the finished product to see how to plays out :yeshrug:
this isn't being revised though.. they planned a trilogy from the start, had dude write 1 movie, he never gave them the whole story, then he quit doing the rest :mjlol:

i mean why wouldn't you contract him to write the whole shyt from day 1.. it wasn't like they decided to make a trilogy based on the success.. it was already known

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isn't being revised though.. they planned a trilogy from the start, had dude write 1 movie, he never gave them the whole story, then he quit doing the rest :mjlol:

i mean why wouldn't you contract him to write the whole shyt from day 1.. it wasn't like they decided to make a trilogy based on the success.. it was already known
All they need is an outline. Look at Star Wars eps. 4-6
:yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
All they need is an outline. Look at Star Wars eps. 4-6
:yeshrug:
i feel you.... i truly do.. the only thing i meant by all this is, they didn't even get the outline off the dude

Lindelof transformed Prometheus into a "trilogy", thus stripping the first film's conclusion of any meaning and setting Ridley and Fox up for disaster. This disaster was perpetuated when Lindelof announced he wouldn't be penning the sequel. So, in short, the guy who convinced the filmmakers to make a trilogy, left them in the dust...

As a result Bloody Disgusting claim Fox and Ridley are literally "freaking out" over how to continue Elizabeth Shaw's () story. In fact, they're so desperate they are reportedly "taking pitches from basically anyone who can crack the story".

i'm wishing and hoping they get it back on track... but not even knowing the vision of the OG writer and how he was going to connect it, doesn't seem like the right way to do a trilogy