Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The idea would have worked better with a primitive version of the alien facehugger that was shown in the first prometheus at the end with the spidery tenacles...
Spores just bothers me and makes it seem more plant like than an alien. Its an easy way for anybody to get infected instead of a facehugger which scares the shyt out of you when it does pop out but from the leaked pics it looks like they are gonna be back in some way. I want this to be good I really do but I don't know if I can take another subpar Alien movie. Don't get me wrong Prometheus is beautifully shot but the story just fell flat and then when I found out what could have been just made me hate it more.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Spores just bothers me and makes it seem more plant like than an alien. Its an easy way for anybody to get infected instead of a facehugger which scares the shyt out of you when it does pop out but from the leaked pics it looks like they are gonna be back in some way. I want this to be good I really do but I don't know if I can take another subpar Alien movie. Don't get me wrong Prometheus is beautifully shot but the story just fell flat and then when I found out what could have been just made me hate it more.

CKQnxvQ.gif

I know breh... I know... :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We deserve a better breed of alien movie... I dont buy idea of breathing in spores... that shyt sounds way too easy to infect humans...

WAY TOO EASY....
the spores didn't create the alien though... they only created the superhuman zombie like dudes

old girl got pregnant with that zombie sperm and there is the facehugger... facehugger mated with the original alien man and that's how we got the first alien

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
the spores didn't create the alien though... they only created the superhuman zombie like dudes

old girl got pregnant with that zombie sperm and there is the facehugger... facehugger mated with the original alien man and that's how we got the first alien
which was the only good part of the movie. there was so much in that movie that made me
1038.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Yall talking all this scinfi mumbo jumbo, showin graphs and all fasinated in the process

Thats like the most boring part of what made alien good.

All in the guise of being deep.

Movie sucked. Alien n aliens will always be the best flicks.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The idea would have worked better with a primitive version of the alien facehugger that was shown in the first prometheus at the end with the spidery tenacles...

The creatures in this film aren't supposed to be the traditional Aliens.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

He aint talking about Prometheus, he's talking about this movie.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I understand but I think that's what I'm having a problem with. Maybe we'll see the traditional alien later on.

In the final movie probably. Until then it's offshoot versions like the "neomorph".

I don't have a problem with it as I've always felt that the traditional Aliens are better reserved for the movies with Ripley:yeshrug: