Prometheus 2 aka Alien: Covenant (Official Thread)

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
EucIfYY.gif

peppe

Superstar
Daps
:blessed: looking forward how the story progresses, been a day one fan even for alien resurrection :beli:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: I'm getting a return to form (read: survival horror) from this movie franchise and the Resident Evil video game franchise in the same year :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: D23

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:mjcry: I'm getting a return to form (read: survival horror) from this movie franchise and the Resident Evil video game franchise in the same year :blessed:
Resident Evil is doing a survival horror thing? :ohhh:

Not to sound like a hater, but I've never really enjoyed a single RE movie (except maybe the 2nd one? Was that the one sort like RE2 the game?)

I've always thought RE was one of the worst action sci-fi/horror franchises ever.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
AtofYay.jpg

James Franco will be appearing in Alien: Covenant as Branson, the captain of the Covenant and husband of Katherine Waterson’ Daniels. Franco’s appearance in Alien: Covenant will only be brief, though. He appears in the first ten minutes or so of the film with later small appearances.

Franco will also be reprising the role as Branson in some of the viral footage that has been shot for Alien: Covenant.

Major 'Alien: Covenant' Casting Surprise! - Bloody Disgusting!