"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He was accepted in the 90s. He came into the industry based on music. He just sucked ass at it.

They found him to be more useful writing jokes then they realized he was good with women and had him write books. There is nothing original about Tariq. He got accepted. Took Jobs and just plays his position. Bro reminds me of most of his fellow traveling men. Tariq is good at this job I'll say that much. He's like most that we see is controlled opposition
Tariq Nasheed is not a traveling man :comeon:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when Tariq said "I'm starting to like Trump" :mjlol:
"I'm starting to come around on Trump."

He said that after a couple of years of playing footsie with him. He said it himself: He likes Republican policies (don't really name any, just general nonsense about taxes) but expects Democrats to back up the brinks truck. It's like #bothsides: if bothsides are bad, why even inject in the conversation? You have already made a determination, so what was done is done. But noooooo...both of them are bad BUT Republicans can offer us more.

The fukk :dahell:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
One minute it's "Tariq operates in a echo chamber, he has no influence on anyone or anything" to "He's being used by Republicans to change Black voting patterns" which means he DOES have influence :laugh:
everyone in this thread has watched him or watches his every move

they will see that nikkas entire video before you and i will :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where have you been? He’s been advocating for Trump for the last 4 years.:skip:
He mostly tip-toes around it from behind the smokescreen of 'both sides' rhetoric. He will drop that completely.

everyone in this thread has watched him or watches his every move

they will see that nikkas entire video before you and i will :mjlol:
Remember, this poster is a Trump supporter too.

7yre93dw.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
the way you guys try to weaponize hate watching(dikk riding) is crazy

im not in any threads about a person i dont fukk with

If this thread was about a random YouTuber I’d be in here too. If it was about Speed, Kai, Broner, I’d be here too. Maybe if your idol stops coining and stops trying to divide black people, we wouldn’t be here talking shyt.