"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
He also said in 2016 that a museum was pointless but then opened up his own museum.

I never take his political opinions seriously, and anyone that does is out of their mind.
i remember when he said this

he said musems are controlled by the elites

Last edited:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is fukking wild. Project 2025 is literally "destroy democracy as we know it and replace it with fascism by White Supremacists."

If you don't think Project 2025 is bad, then why would you even comment about politics anymore, cause at that point you're just arguing for full-on nihilism.
its just Christian nationalism - not a huge impact on black ppl

How do you think it will specifically negatively affect black people?

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“The new Christian nationalism survey makes clear that there is an underlying ideology of racism among the Christian nationalist movement that connects them to white nationalist groups who rely on old and new tropes to promote white supremacy. Americans who are supportive of Christian nationalism generally hold less favorable views of immigrants, racial and ethnic minorities, and are less likely to believe that racism remains a problem in American society. “

@cobra

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
At best, Tariq Nasheed is a formerly homeless pimp who is so politically stupid that he truly believes Republicans are a better option for black folks.

At worst, he’s a formerly homeless pimp who is a paid agent for Republican think tanks to spread blatant misinformation and voter apathy to black folks.

Tariq is a millionaire off the backs of black folks donations. His interest in Trump has nothing to do with FBA uplifting, it’s all about tax cuts for his bracket. He’s a straight up c00n when it comes to politics.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Ok, so if ANYBODY is STILL questioning if this mothafukka is straight Republican, this is your proof.

You don't have to read it, but think of some key words you care about and search the document :francis:

Full 887 page Project 2025 Document

Also, look at the organizations tapped in with Project 2025

Interestingly enough, one is the Frederick Douglas Foundation

Black empowerment org tied in with Christianity and Conservatives:francis:There is a conservative movement to fukk us, black people, up while having us buy into Republican bullshyt. Tariq is a piece of shyt and we are in trouble.
I looked up one of the orgs on the Project 2025 list of supporters. One is called the Native Americans for Sovereignty and Preservation. The site looks made up with a bunch of AI generated photos of American Indians. Native Americans for Sovereignty and Preservation

The AI video with police is crazy at 2:14
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=sbKXYgVRgyY

Tariq is really telling black people not to be worried about this

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I looked up one of the orgs on the Project 2025 list of supporters. One is called the Native Americans for Sovereignty and Preservation. The site looks made up with a bunch of AI generated photos of American Indians. Native Americans for Sovereignty and Preservation

:hubie:Completely bereft of any real info on them, all A.I. generated imagery (even down to text that doesn't make sense), and its a .com rather than a .org. There are a lot of fronts and fakes mixed in with awful organizations like the Heritage Foundation on there. It's really telling how many conspiracy theories get peddled but this is right in our face and folks are like "nah:ehh:Those rascally Democrats are worse."

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Tariq is the type to tell you to go fight if things pop off and he will report about it somewhere peaceful overseas talking about "we fight, we don't flee." I saw that about him early on.

Folks gotta be careful of taking advice or listening to a person like that, especially when it comes to politics.

Right now we are on a razor's edge, on one side we risk more of our rights being taken away, and the other, pretty much staying where we are now.

The question is: do you want to fight to get back to the position we sit in today, or stay in the position we are in today and fight to get into a better position?
(a real life example of this is women fighting for their right to have an abortion. Had it, got taken away, now they are fighting for the right again.)