"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tariq loves America and you all are mad?

:picard:

I’m ok with him loving America. But here’s what I want you to address.

Why is he ok with Project 2025 and the Christian Nationalist movement that is a rebrand of the White Nationalist movement, which is a white supremacy movement and KKK 7.0?

Why has Tariq shifted from Hidden Colors which highlighted the achievements of the African diaspora and to a black version of the white nationalist movement and categorizes all black immigrants as “tethers” much like the Christian Nationalists demonize black immigrants? Do you not see the huge shift in his ideology?

What hsppened to Olu? 👀 When Tariq was on his diaspora hustle, he used to ALWAYS shout out his Nigerian potna and was big on traveling to Africa. Why the sudden shift around the time Trump started campaigning?

If there was no money involved in the “tangibles” movement in the form of reparations or at least selling the idea of it, would he be involved?

Do you not find it odd that a grown man has reinvented himself multiple times but every reinvention comes with a new line of products to sell and contradicts the previous movement?

During his Mack Lessons/diet pimp era he was all about “flying the white flag” and fukking white women. There’s video proof of him saying so.

During his diaspora era it was all about black people are great worldwide and building up black relations.

During his tether era it’s fukk those Africans and it’s only us FBA people that matter.

You don’t see the grift?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Most grifters are usually traveling men who have the hidden hand supporting them for all their future grifts.

At best, Tariq Nasheed is a formerly homeless pimp who is so politically stupid that he truly believes Republicans are a better option for black folks.

At worst, he’s a formerly homeless pimp who is a paid agent for Republican think tanks to spread blatant misinformation and voter apathy to black folks.

Tariq is a millionaire off the backs of black folks donations. His interest in Trump has nothing to do with FBA uplifting, it’s all about tax cuts for his bracket. He’s a straight up c00n when it comes to politics.
He's the latter. In public, man's been music artist, paid reality/daytime TV actor/extra, dating/life coach, writer, documentary producer/filmmaker, political pundit, political advocate, museum curator, conference event promoter.

Most of these career paths don't have ANY correlation other than your success or lack thereof in one of them usually leads you to the next path. We've seen it with other YouTube talking heads, not just black folks (notable ones include Steve Bannon and Ben Shapiro).

The irony is, and I used to listened to him heavy from 09 to about 2017, he called his very own transition out when he discussing other YouTube talking heads; Roosh V, Pewdiepie, and a few others that escape me. He said the dating coach to right wing provacateur was a identifiable pipeline.

When you been around as long as Tariq, you go where the next consistent paycheck takes you. No one is buying his books. He's running out of documentary material to discuss and he has to go through fundraising which is always a painful task. His actual movies were never good. He really doesn't know shyt about politics.

The only thing that he has been consistent with is the anti-african immigration sentiments, because immigration is an easy talking point to drive engagement that really requires little investigation, evidence, or startup capital. What kills me is, his suspected propegator Ann Coulter doesn't even talk about immigration as much as he does. His arguments are appealing to certain audiences because he contextualizes things for people who have no interest in critical-thinking, but elementary explanations to things that they don't even want to understand the mechanics of.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:hubie:Completely bereft of any real info on them, all A.I. generated imagery (even down to text that doesn't make sense), and its a .com rather than a .org. There are a lot of fronts and fakes mixed in with awful organizations like the Heritage Foundation on there. It's really telling how many conspiracy theories get peddled but this is right in our face and folks are like "nah:ehh:Those rascally Democrats are worse."
nasp-gotv-768x576.jpg

:laff: They photoshopped a "volunteer" badge on an AI image!

This is what they think of you!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Brehs STILL ain't talking about that damn hip hop movie and they swore we needed it :mjcry:

I swear to god that shyt be killing me.

Dudes really want us to be giving that sissy his props cause he makes documentaries

in an era where we now know how documentaries can be skewed perspectively, biased etc.

and who spends a good chunk of his time popping his dikk sucker about black immigrants

goddamn Americans are stupid.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Dudes really want us to be giving that sissy his props cause he makes documentaries

in an era where we now know how documentaries can be skewed perspectively, biased etc.

and who spends a good chunk of his time popping his dikk sucker about black immigrants

I mean being skewed comes with the territory of documentaries so its no problem there. The topic was raged over for MONTHS tho and no one can actually talk about the content of the doc :dwillhuh: skewed or otherwise

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
If this thread was about a random YouTuber I’d be in here too. If it was about Speed, Kai, Broner, I’d be here too. Maybe if your idol stops coining and stops trying to divide black people, we wouldn’t be here talking shyt.
bullshyt

your basically in EVERY tariq thread and your on record saying crazy shyt about black americans. Dont think we forgot :mjlol: you fake unity negros are the worst

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Man, skewed, biased or not, there's been 5011 documentaries on hip-hop history/general knowledge. We didn't need another. Half of us over the age of 30 could easily generate at least a 30 minute hip-hop documentary. There's not much new under the sun there.