"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
His whole business model runs on black folks suffering. He never wants white supremacy to end lets be forreal.
I'll give him props for introducing us to Claude Anderson and Neely Fuller but Tariq is Ken Grifter Jr. He went full c00n about 8-9 years ago. He can hold his own nuts

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

fba.jpg

yall nikkas gave this bozo 50000 to have yet another "rally" for reparations. How is Big Daddy Kane gonna get you reparations. How is the fruitcake that runs for office but never wins gonna get you money?
It’s a vibe, family.
28615209117_0f6ce9eede_o.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

fba.jpg

yall nikkas gave this bozo 50000 to have yet another "rally" for reparations. How is Big Daddy Kane gonna get you reparations. How is the fruitcake that runs for office but never wins gonna get you money?

Not to mention Rizza Islam????

Just look at the comments in the front page alone. Pushing scientology for a decade now, insurance and tax fraud, numerous insane covid conspiracies including the claim that the Covid-19 vaccine was a depopulation plot by Jews to specifically target Black people, Hebrew Israelite who claims that "Jews" owned 75% of the slaves in the South.....how does platforming a guy like that advance the cause of reparations?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Most grifters are usually traveling men who have the hidden hand supporting them for all their future grifts.
I just think people ignored who he really was, he said it himself he was on this pro black shyt for money, people also forget he said he was going to leave problack shyt alone and go deal with music and podcasting exclusively

This dude basically always tried to get out on into the entertainment industry and he found his lane, unfortunately he just can’t stick to documentaries

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I just think people ignored who he really was, he said it himself he was on this pro black shyt for money, people also forget he said he was going to leave problack shyt alone and go deal with music and podcasting exclusively

This dude basically always tried to get out on into the entertainment industry and he found his lane, unfortunately he just can’t stick to documentaries
He was accepted in the 90s. He came into the industry based on music. He just sucked ass at it.

They found him to be more useful writing jokes then they realized he was good with women and had him write books. There is nothing original about Tariq. He got accepted. Took Jobs and just plays his position. Bro reminds me of most of his fellow traveling men. Tariq is good at this job I'll say that much. He's like most that we see is controlled opposition

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Which one of those two options do you believe?

I'm pretty sure you realize that the first one is just people trolling Tariq fans and only a few people said it, so clearly you believe that Tariq has reach and influence.....and if you believe he has reach and influence, then why are you in here asking dumb questions to derail the thread?

Now it was trolling? :patrice:

So you're saying Tariq is so big and powerful he has the power to alter Black voting patterns?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Nice to know that even though Trump owes hundreds of millions, his checks still clear.

I may lowkey jump ship if my pockets start hurting.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

fba.jpg

“Afro Elite” :mjlol:
“Black Alpha” :mjlol:

An accused sexual predator and scam artist -:ehh: on brand

A homosexual deviant who said he liked white men - strange :scust:

Vicki Dillard - scam artist :ehh:

Dr. Randy Short - doing it for the money, don’t blame him

Dr. Ma’at - doing it for the money, don’t blame her