Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
nasp-gotv-768x576.jpg

:laff: They photoshopped a "volunteer" badge on an AI image!

This is what they think of you!

Yoooooooo. They weren't even trying to make that look like printed text. :mjlol:

It's crazy that people with this level of incompetence have a serious chance of taking over American government solely because establishment Dems let down their constituents, Trump is charismatic and developed a cult following, and establishment Republicans are spineless chumps.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:russ::russ::russ: at the tethers in here scared of them deportation policies that might get passed down
Do you know how stupid y’all sound calling people whose families have been here since slavery tethers?

Tariq gave y’all a word and instead of thinking about what’s being said, y’all just cover your ears, close your eyes and say tether tether tether like a 5 year old afraid of a boogeyman, but it’s the truth you’re afraid of, not a scary African coming to snatch your “tangibles”.

:mjlol:

You’re a mindless parrot repeating shyt someone else conditioned you to say.

How many tethers took your job?
How many took your money?
…your home?
…your anything?

Half of y’all nikkas don’t even travel and stay glued to the phone living in an alternate world that Tariq built in his mind. You know how pathetic that is?

What exactly is Tariq doing for you? Saving you from? You sound like a brainwashed cult member.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Do you know how stupid y’all sound calling people whose families have been here since slavery tethers?

Tariq gave y’all a word and instead of thinking about what’s being said, y’all just cover your ears, close your eyes and say tether tether tether like a 5 year old afraid of a boogeyman, but it’s the truth you’re afraid of, not a scary African coming to snatch your “tangibles”.

:mjlol:

You’re a mindless parrot repeating shyt someone else conditioned you to say.

How many tethers took your job?
How many took your money?
…your home?
…your anything?

Half of y’all nikkas don’t even travel and stay glued to the phone living in an alternate world that Tariq built in his mind. You know how pathetic that is?

What exactly is Tariq doing for you? Saving you from? You sound like a brainwashed cult member.
It’s a alt account

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m ok with him loving America. But here’s what I want you to address.

Why is he ok with Project 2025 and the Christian Nationalist movement that is a rebrand of the White Nationalist movement, which is a white supremacy movement and KKK 7.0?

Why has Tariq shifted from Hidden Colors which highlighted the achievements of the African diaspora and to a black version of the white nationalist movement and categorizes all black immigrants as “tethers” much like the Christian Nationalists demonize black immigrants? Do you not see the huge shift in his ideology?

What hsppened to Olu? 👀 When Tariq was on his diaspora hustle, he used to ALWAYS shout out his Nigerian potna and was big on traveling to Africa. Why the sudden shift around the time Trump started campaigning?

If there was no money involved in the “tangibles” movement in the form of reparations or at least selling the idea of it, would he be involved?

Do you not find it odd that a grown man has reinvented himself multiple times but every reinvention comes with a new line of products to sell and contradicts the previous movement?

During his Mack Lessons/diet pimp era he was all about “flying the white flag” and fukking white women. There’s video proof of him saying so.

During his diaspora era it was all about black people are great worldwide and building up black relations.

During his tether era it’s fukk those Africans and it’s only us FBA people that matter.

You don’t see the grift?

Nothing wrong with being against illegal immigrant or delineating :yeshrug:

His embrace of right wing extremism is the problem.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

fba.jpg

yall nikkas gave this bozo 50000 to have yet another "rally" for reparations. How is Big Daddy Kane gonna get you reparations. How is the fruitcake that runs for office but never wins gonna get you money?

nikkas having a reparations rally featuring people with names like Black Alpha, Afro Elite & Rizza Islam & expect to be taken seriously :dead:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Nothing wrong with being against illegal immigrant or delineating :yeshrug:

His embrace of right wing extremism is the problem.
Black people worldwide only account for 5-6% of illegal immigrants in the US.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
1. Tariq is in CA. So I'm sure he's not worried about FL politics. FL has a GOP governor, GOP state senate supermajority, and a GOP state house supermajority. What could the Dems do in that situation? Are people that bad at math? :why:

2. A lot of people get hired because of Affirmative Action (RIP) and DEI. Not everyone is lucky enough to get a good book deal and YT views. Most people gotta work.

3. WS today and WS during Jim Crow is not the same. You'd have to be pretty ignorant to think or believe so.

4. So we should accept this 2025 thing because we'll get more low-paying jobs and more resource allocation? :mjlol:Really? More resource allocation? Under the GOP? Really? :why::mjlol:

5. So after they rid get of all the illegals, now the GOP is gonna let us work on gaining political power and reparations. Because that worked so well in the 60s and 70s. Really? :why::mjlol:

6. If the GOP would only reach out to Black people and be less racist and give us reparations and ....... :russ::mjlol:

And you brehs are going with this? :why::snoop:

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I looked up one of the orgs on the Project 2025 list of supporters. One is called the Native Americans for Sovereignty and Preservation. The site looks made up with a bunch of AI generated photos of American Indians. Native Americans for Sovereignty and Preservation

The AI video with police is crazy at 2:14
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=sbKXYgVRgyY

Tariq is really telling black people not to be worried about this

Almost every picture is AI or poor photoshop. I think stumbled on to one of those sleeper propaganda cells:lupe:

I saw a couple of them in 2015 but for right wing Black people. I expect their activity to pick up come election time then be deleted shortly after the election....no matter what happens.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is in CA. So I'm sure he's not worried about FL politics. FL has a GOP governor, GOP state senate supermajority, and a GOP state house supermajority. What could the Dems do in that situation? Are people that bad at math? :why:
No, they say talking points and let dummies repeat it without context. Pretending Florida is a Dem failure is something that only works on disgruntled know-nothings or apolitical folk.

"They hit the target 12 times and you didn't hit it at all."

"They had 36 rounds and I had 1."

"Always with the excuses."

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash

Safeguarding civil rights. Enforcement of civil rights should be based on
a proper understanding of those laws, rejecting gender ideology and critical
race theory.

gender ideology I don't care about
but CRT I do

fukk them cacs yea lets just let them continue to white wash our history and and teach about slavery like it was some prageru propaganda or don't even teach it at all.

how is that going to help Tariq with reparations ?

Last edited: