"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so if ANYBODY is STILL questioning if this mothafukka is straight Republican, this is your proof.

You don't have to read it, but think of some key words you care about and search the document :francis:

Full 887 page Project 2025 Document

Also, look at the organizations tapped in with Project 2025

Interestingly enough, one is the Frederick Douglas Foundation

Black empowerment org tied in with Christianity and Conservatives:francis:There is a conservative movement to fukk us, black people, up while having us buy into Republican bullshyt. Tariq is a piece of shyt and we are in trouble.

"When Ron Desantis was taking black history out of school, what were Democrats doing?" Tariq said?

People in here who are black and care to know how things work:

SCHOOL BOARDS ARE APPOINTED BY GOVERNORS. THERE IS NOTHING THE DEMOCRATS COULD DO ABOUT SCHOOL STANDARDS CHANGING BECAUSE IT IS THE JOB OF THE GOVERNOR TO APPOINT THE BOARD THAT SETS THE STANDARDS.

Unfortunately, with us being a minority in this country, us being as ignorant as a bunch of the white voters DOES NOT BENEFIT US.

Being okey-doked into accepting shyt like Project 2025 just because you are upset at Dems is some dumb shyt and trashbags who don't tell the whole truth like Tariq are how you end up making juuuuuust enough people fall for the con that white supremacists end up winning offices locally by a couple hundred votes just because the local voters are mad at Biden, the President. My god.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Some of his loyal followers have echoed similar statements here saying "you're not going to scare me with the Trump boogeyman" when justifying why they will be ok with Trump winning re-election.

There are some people who are gullible, some people who are just ignorant. Tariq is dangerously ignorant because he knows nothing about politics, is a conspiracy theorist, is also a political nihilist, dismisses facts he doesn't like, yet has a platform and uses it to mislead thousands of gullible people who listen to his every word like gospel.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
He went overboard with that dumbass take.

I remember him saying, "we may need to get out the country until things cool down," when those Charlottesville marches were happening. Now he acts like he would be out here fighting when he has repeatedly said, "I am comfortable."

Shameless idiot.

:snoop:

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor-6.gif

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He went overboard with that dumbass take. But then again, I remember him saying, "we may need to get out the country until thing school down," when those Charlottesville marches were happening.

Shameless idiot.
Really? Some racist nobodies marching is worth leaving the country, but white nationalists remaking the federal government in their image is no big deal. fukkin ridiculous.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Really? Some racist nobodies marching is worth leaving the country, but white nationalists remaking the federal government in their image is no big deal. fukkin ridiculous.

He also said in 2016 that a museum was pointless but then opened up his own museum.

I never take his political opinions seriously, and anyone that does is out of their mind.