Dude is shamefully trying to prime his audience to accept right wing extremism

Says it's a Democratic boogeyman :russ:

1*quDhLAdnqAp9Y32XURaYQg.jpeg

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True or not, it's the latest Boogeyman scare tactic to try to distract Black people from demading something for their vote. Dem Boy Who Cried Wolf shyt catching up at possibly the worst time:francis:
Yep. Give me a reason to vote instead of just scare tactics. Tangibles specifically for FBA only and you got my vote.
No tangibles No vote.
:yeshrug:
No more excuses from Dems out up or shutup.

Why Black Voters Might Vote ‘The Couch’ in 2024​

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Give me a reason to vote instead of just scare tactics. Tangibles specifically for FBA only and you got my vote.
No tangibles No vote.
No more excuses from Dems out up or shutup.

Why Black Voters Might Vote ‘The Couch’ in 2024​

So letting Republicans win will show the Democrats that they need to offer reparations? Do you think that it will hurt the reparations movement by having Trump select two more Supreme Court appointments. Honest question.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, let's not vote for Dems. even tho we do that there is a massively high chance the Repubs. and Repub. POTUS will install SCOTUS's and judges who all don't support reparations thus fccking us black folks over until at least 2050.

Also and this bugs me, if you're out here and on the internet talking about reparations and only giving smoke to the Dems., wear is this aggressiveness towards Repubs., the Independents, and Green parties????

If you want reparations, have smoke for EVERYBODY and not just one party.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So letting Republicans win will show the Democrats that they need to offer reparations? Do you think that it will hurt the reparations movement by having Trump select two more Supreme Court appointments. Honest question.
Democrats had decades to address their most loyal voting block.
Times up no more deflections. If Democracy is that important cut the fukkin check.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Democrats had decades to address their most loyal voting block.
Times up no more deflections. If Democracy is that important cut the fukkin check.
You didn't answer my questions. Do you think Trump appointing two more conservative republican judges matters?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't answer my questions. Do you think Trump appointing two more conservative republican judges matters?
It's not at the very top of my list. Probably moreso like 3 or 4 in terms of being a crisis. I mean the oldest people on the court are the conservatives. This country is screwed anyway not much can change things.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It'll show them they need to end Benign Neglect and get their minds right. We weren't getting them under Dems, and they had several chances when they had POTUS and Congress, so what's the difference?
Yeah, let's not vote for Dems. even tho we do that there is a massively high chance the Repubs. and Repub. POTUS will install SCOTUS's and judges who all don't support reparations thus fccking us black folks over until at least 2050.

Also and this bugs me, if you're out here and on the internet talking about reparations and only giving smoke to the Dems., wear is this aggressiveness towards Repubs., the Independents, and Green parties????

We have the most smoke for the party we supported with no reciprocation for 60 years, who still pander and beg for votes but do nothing.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Agents, man. Like you pointed out, they never got the same level of vitriol for conservatives. That tells you everything you need to know.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Agents, man. Like you pointed out, they never got the same level of vitriol for conservatives. That tells you everything you need to know.
Why are you so dense?
WE DON'T VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES. WE'RE MAD AT THE PEOPLE WE VOTED FOR NEAR UNANIMOUSLY FOR 60 YEARS.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It'll show them they need to end Benign Neglect and get their minds right. We weren't getting them under Dems, and they had several chances when they had POTUS and Congress, so what's the difference?

We have the most smoke for the party we supported with no reciprocation for 60 years, who still pander and beg for votes but do nothing.
Well the argument for reparations will be over in our lifetime if Trump wins. If you cool with that then hey have at it breh. :manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well the argument for reparations will be over in our lifetime if Trump wins. If you cool with that then hey have at it breh. :manny:
It's not like the Democrats are for it. If I vote for anyone, it'll be West since it's a major part of his platform. Voting Biden back in isn't helping it happen any sooner. I'm cool on it not happening in my lifetime if it means it actually happens. Dems had our unwavering support for 60 years and fronted on all tangibles, they blew it. How long are we supposed to go along with Benign Neglect? It's sad and amazing they got away with it this long. As soon as they directly support me, I'll directly support them.