"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Tariq is either a paid agent or a dumbass when it comes to politics. His rebuttals and political strategies make no sense. Republicans are actively taking away our rights and making laws that negatively target black people and he’s acting like it’s not a big deal.

Project 2025 will give the GOP more power and make it harder for democrats to pass bills in the future. His response is to let them win and somehow the democrats will magically give us tangibles with Trump as president, a conservative Supreme Court, and a republican congress.
A 10 year old would know that plan wouldn’t work.
I mean literally the whole reparations argument is over if Trump wins because Alito and Uncle Thomas Clarence will both retire, so Trump can replace them. I have news to break to Tariq and his minions, a conservative Supreme Court will strike down reperations. Hell like RFK said, they won't even give the black farmers lawsuit money. It honestly feels like the FBA Tangible movement is just like a club of bitter nikkas who know they not gonna get shyt done but it makes them feel a part of something.

Reasonable breh: We can't have more conservative judges because they are 1000% against reparations

Tariq stans: We don't care, Dems better cut that check

Reasonable breh: How? There has to be a bill passed to give a trillion dollar to a group and make it through the Supreme Court

Reasonable breh: :dahell:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I mean literally the whole reparations argument is over if Trump wins because Alito and Uncle Thomas Clarence will both retire, so Trump can replace them. I have news to break to Tariq and his minions, a conservative Supreme Court will strike down reperations. Hell like RFK said, they won't even give the black farmers lawsuit money. It honestly feels like the FBA Tangible movement is just like a club of bitter nikkas who know they not gonna get shyt done but it makes them feel a part of something.

Reasonable breh: We can't have more conservative judges because they are 1000% against reparations

Reasonable breh: How? There has to be a bill passed to give a trillion dollar to a group and make it through the Supreme Court

Sounds just like fat boy @ORDER_66

and that other clown.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Oh he auditioning hard for them ppl.
"Slavery is not that bad"
Funny the things that he deems as "not too bad" but then will go on a 4 hour rant about some africans. fukk this tank head nikka
Remember when he was pushing that Democrats stole the election from Trump. Now Project 2025 ain't that bad.

Why are y'all surprised

I knew who/what he was the moment He made the remark years ago and I quote "apart from the racism, republicans are better than democrats"

apart from racism huh mr foundational black American:wow:

br82186

Superstar
Daps

And I've said countless times, you had candidates running for cities and states that said that they would fight for reparations, and these folks ignored them which led to said candidates losing. Tariq and his ilk have this thought stuck in there heads that reparations needs to come from the president and only the president when in reality it'll have to be voted by the house and congress.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is either a paid agent or a dumbass when it comes to politics. His rebuttals and political strategies make no sense. Republicans are actively taking away our rights and making laws that negatively target black people and he’s acting like it’s not a big deal.

Project 2025 will give the GOP more power and make it harder for democrats to pass bills in the future. His response is to let them win and somehow the democrats will magically give us tangibles with Trump as president, a conservative Supreme Court, and a republican congress.
There are two things at work.
1. Tariq is woefully uneducated about politics at a base level. He is a high school dropout after all. Being a disciple of Claud Anderson does not fill all the holes in his knowledge.
2. Tariq is a former Crip. He has the gang mentality when it comes to beef. He only cares about the Ds losing the election.
He does not care at what cost. His personal vendetta against them is that deep. Anything DNC is a personal affront to him.
The fact that he's doing his damndest to lead us from the flame into the fire is a serious mark on his integrity and will keep the better parts of his ideology (Ds need to earn the Black vote by providing tangibles to Black Americans, delineating for Black Americans, reparations for Black American descendants of slaves only, only cash payments as reparations) from influencing those in our community can help grease the wheels.

At this point, you either ignore him when he talks about politics or turn him off altogether.
His influence is so strong that it's pretty much your responsibility to try to deprogram those Black folks who don't usually speak for themselves and have adopted his political rhetoric wholesale.
Even cacs are trying to undo the Trump damage now.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And I've said countless times, you had candidates running for cities and states that said that they would fight for reparations, and these folks ignored them which led to said candidates losing. Tariq and his ilk have this thought stuck in there heads that reparations needs to come from the president and only the president when in reality it'll have to be voted by the house and congress.
I know Tariq knows this but he is playing into the ignorance of his followers who don't. Thats how he gets paid.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

There are two things at work.
1. Tariq is woefully uneducated about politics at a base level. He is a high school dropout after all. Being a disciple of Claud Anderson does not fill all the holes in his knowledge.
2. Tariq is a former Crip. He has the gang mentality when it comes to beef. He only cares about the Ds losing the election.
He does not care at what cost. His personal vendetta against them is that deep. Anything DNC is a personal affront to him.
The fact that he's doing his damndest to lead us from the flame into the fire is a serious mark on his integrity and will keep the better parts of his ideology (Ds need to earn the Black vote by providing tangibles to Black Americans, delineating for Black Americans, reparations for Black American descendants of slaves only, only cash payments as reparations) from influencing those in our community can help grease the wheels.

At this point, you either ignore him when he talks about politics or turn him off altogether.
His influence is so strong that it's pretty much your responsibility to try to deprogram those Black folks who don't usually speak for themselves and have adopted his political rhetoric wholesale.
Even cacs are trying to undo the Trump damage now.
If protest voting (or not voting) can't work, answer The Question ™️

How do Black people win voting blind Democrat, when the Democrats are PUBLICALLY telling us they won't do anything for us, median Black wealth is trending toward $0 in the next 15 to 30 years, we continue to get killed almost legally, and are a continuous underclass, and Biden importing our replacements giving our tax dollars to illegals to supplant us WITHOUT USING ANY VARIATION OF:

• but Republicans or but Trump, etc.
  • lesser of the evils
  • our ancestors fought for the right, so we just have to because
  • what does not voting (or voting R, which we don't) accomplish
  • "hold them accountable", because it's impossible to hold them accountable if you won't not vote for them
  • "start a PAC" or "buy politicians" - Racism and Blacks being poor and unable to outbid cac owned corporations or AIPAC makes this impossible
  • Vote locally. We're talking POTUS and Congress, the people who make national law, and who run the government that owes Black people for Chattel Slavery. Also a deflection since if local voting was the answer, it wouldn't matter who was POTUS
I need a clear, logical, practical, TANGIBLE plan. As always, if you can answer this in a way I can't defeat, I will on video, apologize, register and vote for whatever Democrat POTUS candidate is there, and never question you again.

You have to give us something better than "vote harder and hope the good White peoples grow a conscience", which is what your arguments add up to.

Last edited: