"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I have a whole spiel on this that I dont feel like typing it up so heres a BLUF/TL;DR version:

Everyone should be angry at the Dems for being the sniveling neoliberals they are. Including Biden, the Clintons, and Obama.

With that said:

Conservatives have had a ongoing war against the federal govt, since 1865. The reasons for that war have shifted through history but today it falls to two reasons:

1. Corporate interests. The Fed is a barrier to these cocksuckers. With a defanged Fed, they can eat of off the deregulation and tax cuts and furhter privatize govt services.

2. Christian nutjobs who want the feds gone so that they can have their christian nationalist hellscape. For most of the nutjobs they just want abortion, feminism and alphabet gang out of the paint. But the Libertarian/ Christian Nationalist cuckoos want to take it a step further and actively want Balkanization to occur so they can set up their compounds/ethnostates so they can marry 12 year olds and divest from/kill small hats, muslims, and Black People.

While their end goals are ultimately not aligned, Group 1. are such selfish c*nts that they actively run with Group 2 because they need them to push all this late state capitalist rhetoric as Group 2 are legitimately insane and detached and dont think global warming or turning the US into Blade Runner is a legit issue we should be preventing, making 14 year old girls have kids is their primary concern.

Group 1 also knows if worse comes to worse, the can flee to Europe, the Islands, or China...and they are prepping to flee Earth if it gets that bad...via SpaceX and Blue Origin... :sas2:

I bring all this up...because this is the end goal of Project 2025.

And lets say you dont believe me.

Lets say you think a defanged Fed...a destabilized Federal Govt is...a good thing.

Weil I have news for you.

Every time Black folks...or really any minority group...has been able to produce wealthy and successful and productive citizens...IT was usually through the intervention of the Federal Govt. Civil RIghts Acts, subsidies, New Deal Programs, job creation programs, the civil service, the military, healthcare....all of these initiatives that have uplifted the lives of underserved Americans was done through a strong Federal Govt.

For those who need to hear this, REPARATIONS WILL NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT A STRONG FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Theres an argument to be made that the US Govt is irredeemably corrupt, inherently flawed, and built to enforce Right Wing ideology. I myself have made those arguments. But in the Western World, the US Fed Govt has been the greatest tool to enjoy a decent quality of life and at its best, worked well with industry to promote innovation and growth.

But these fakkits wanna completely destroy that tool and make it so that its never put back together.

So thats why Project 2025, is all that bad.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-1562.png

Daps
How is it a boogeyman? If it's true, why is saying that seen as a scare tactic? I don't get that train of thought.
Yup
It’s always funny when you hear “ democrats are just trying to scare you and fear monger “
When republicans are the ones constantly in fear saying nonsense such as
“ immigrants are going to kill you and r word women , immigrants are going to take your jobs , Biden is going to take your guns , they are going to make white people the minority “

It’s a joke . Meanwhile we see and know just how racist and evil the right is

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Now this, I can get with. I don't like Biden, I damn sure don't like Trump, but I do love that write-in line on the ballot.

As far as the couch goes, I believe it will work, but not in OUR favor. I could be wrong, but I only see two outcomes for Black people of we don't excercise our political power:
1. The Democrats (I'm using the party as a whole because the point of the couch is to punish them all) lose in November, and instead of running back to us with some tangibles, they start courting the Hispanic & Asian voting blocs.

2. The Democrats win in November without the Black vote, and decide that since they won without us in 2024, then they don't need to court/bribe/pander to us going forward.

I get what the couch is supposed to get us, but I don't see it playing out that way in real life. Can somebody school me on what I'm not seeing?
1. Their courting Hispanics now. That and cheap labor are the only benefits of letting all these illegals in and papering them up.

2. See above. If Biden and friends import enough illegals and allow them to have anchor babies, they'll probably outnumber us in a generation or two, and if they can be swayed to vote Dem (questionable) they won't need us any more anyway. That's why it's time to let them feel it so they can come correct if they want to get us voting en masse.

Also, the couch is a fine protest if you register to vote. They'll see that people could have but chose not to vote. All of this gets tabulated and examined. There are whole teams that get and process this info. That's part of what pisses us off. The Dems know the Black support is eroding, I'm 90% sure they know why, but they would rather double and triple down on the bullshyt. They won't learn any other way.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What can Democrats do right now to pass reparations. Do you think it's possible to do, let say tomorrow. Explain to me how that would work and not in vague "cut the check" terms.
I missed this.

I don't have the I formation to say yes or no. What I do know is, if they made a real effort and promise, they would get an insane turnout, so, a serious Black agenda including reparations could probably get the POTUS and Congress to the point it could be done, but they won't even pretend since they're all on Benign Neglect. So, they get what they get :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you so dense?
WE DON'T VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVES. WE'RE MAD AT THE PEOPLE WE VOTED FOR NEAR UNANIMOUSLY FOR 60 YEARS.
You don't need to vote for conservatives.
There's a difference from being critical of them democratic party (that me and others have been in conjunction with acknowledging the racist and sheer destructiveness of what the Right is doing) and just attacking the left and never having smoke for the Right. Hell most of y'all are even repeating conservative talking points.

Trying to convince people to not vote against a party that would negatively affect their lives is just as insidious as trying to get them to vote for said party

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I missed this.

I don't have the I formation to say yes or no. What I do know is, if they made a real effort and promise, they would get an insane turnout, so, a serious Black agenda including reparations could probably get the POTUS and Congress to the point it could be done, but they won't even pretend since they're all on Benign Neglect. So, they get what they get :manny:
And white resentment would force an equal big turnout to vote out Democrats and vote in Republicans. You would also have other minority races join the white resentment and vote Republican.

So no, this is not a winning issue for Democrats.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Phil Scott needs to stick in his lane of making 10+ minute reaction videos over some dumb broad tiktok video and encouraging brothers to get their passports. :unimpressed:

A lot of these manosphere guys got paid out by Donald Trump PACs and are used as agents to move disgruntled young Black men toward the right. It's been going on since Biden became president. They just got their marching orders.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I missed this.

Biden promised to erase hella student debt and when he got shut down by the Supreme Court, the talk was "He knew he couldn't do this, so why did he say it" and you know that was the case. You are saying you want him to promise some shyt he knows that he can't do? Hell I know the shyt ain't feasible right now and I ain't no damn political scholar.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of these manosphere guys got paid out by Donald Trump PACs and are used as agents to move disgruntled young Black men toward the right. It's been going on since Biden became president. They just got their marching orders.
:ohhh:

His channel is a part of the Manosphere/Red Pill?

Maybe the Black Manosphere, friend.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swear n-gga's who listen to these people are retards

*edit* video came from African Diaspora News Channel, of fccking course.
I don't know if he was ever a good "journalist" but he is a trashy, chatty piece of shyt that equally trashy, chatty dummies like. Its funny someone might post a video of his and say "He spittin truth" and the man will constantly make unqualified remarks like:

"They don't do anything."
"Plantation"
"They are playing in your faces" etc.

In the event that he is right, he never gives any rationale. A bunch of these cats monetize grievances via half-truths. I keep bringing this up, but I knew he was full of shyt when he said Democrats were giving job training to Migrants in Chicago when the truth was:
  • It was hosted by a non-profit that was started by a middle-eastern REFUGEE
  • It was hosted at a local catholic church that is partnered with a special needs org (Misericordia)
  • There were 400 slots
  • The non-profit has operated these events for years in different cities
So he comes with that bullshyt and the resident rockheads made a thread off of the bullshyt about a place I live 2 1/2 miles from that is connected to a school that I went to. These guys lie lie lie and have people mad at the wrong shyt. If everyone is mad at the wrong things and don't know how government work, it is impossible to have meaningful discourse, especially if folks don't know what the fukk an "open border" is but keep using it as a talking point while misspelling it half the time. These types of "brothas" are incredibly dangerous and they are multiplying. They have the algorithm on their side.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Biden promised to erase hella student debt and when he got shut down by the Supreme Court, the talk was "He knew he couldn't do this, so why did he say it" and you know that was the case. You are saying you want him to promise some shyt he knows that he can't do? Hell I know the shyt ain't feasible right now and I ain't no damn political scholar.
At least he tried. It would at least show good faith, and the will to actually DO SOMETHING.

There is a ton of legal precedent if presented correctly.