"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is fukking wild. Project 2025 is literally "destroy democracy as we know it and replace it with fascism by White Supremacists."

If you don't think Project 2025 is bad, then why would you even comment about politics anymore, cause at that point you're just arguing for full-on nihilism.
Citizens United vs FEC killed “democracy” 14 years ago.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
There are two things at work.
1. Tariq is woefully uneducated about politics at a base level. He is a high school dropout after all. Being a disciple of Claud Anderson does not fill all the holes in his knowledge.
2. Tariq is a former Crip. He has the gang mentality when it comes to beef. He only cares about the Ds losing the election.
He does not care at what cost. His personal vendetta against them is that deep. Anything DNC is a personal affront to him.
The fact that he's doing his damndest to lead us from the flame into the fire is a serious mark on his integrity and will keep the better parts of his ideology (Ds need to earn the Black vote by providing tangibles to Black Americans, delineating for Black Americans, reparations for Black American descendants of slaves only, only cash payments as reparations) from influencing those in our community can help grease the wheels.

At this point, you either ignore him when he talks about politics or turn him off altogether.
His influence is so strong that it's pretty much your responsibility to try to deprogram those Black folks who don't usually speak for themselves and have adopted his political rhetoric wholesale.
Even cacs are trying to undo the Trump damage now.
Dude is a 125th Street corner book selling charlatan that folks mostly ignored who made the transition onto social media to garner a following.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Only 1 in 4 Americans know about the Republican Party's plan for a Christofascist takeover of America called Project 2025. Here's a quick primer. Y'all know what to do.

2/2
A good summary(for those with shorter attention spans)

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRh4v9haYAEiTJW.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And I've said countless times, you had candidates running for cities and states that said that they would fight for reparations, and these folks ignored them which led to said candidates losing. Tariq and his ilk have this thought stuck in there heads that reparations needs to come from the president and only the president when in reality it'll have to be voted by the house and congress.
The dude next up in the Democratic party (Gavin Newsome) is super open to reparations and at least will get the conversation started on a national level. Why would this be the time to say fukk the democratic party, let them crash and burn so Republicans can win. How the fukk does this advance the conversation on reparations? I just can't understand. @TripleAgent

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll have to watch Tariq's vid, but what makes it "not bad"? Has he read all 900 pages?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
True or not, it's the latest Boogeyman scare tactic to try to distract Black people from demading something for their vote. Dem Boy Who Cried Wolf shyt catching up at possibly the worst time:francis:
How is it a boogeyman? If it's true, why is saying that seen as a scare tactic? I don't get that train of thought.