"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
If you haven't read Project 2025, here is a summary. #StayFocused and drown out the noise, folks.

We have a job to do. #BidenOrBust!

Project 2025, spearheaded by the Heritage Foundation, is a comprehensive plan to reshape the federal government if a conservative administration takes power. Here’s a detailed breakdown of its key sections and potential impacts:

1. Erosion of Democratic Norms and Institutions

- Centralization of Power: Increased use of executive orders and placing loyalists in key positions could undermine checks and balances.

- Judicial Reforms: Appointing more conservative judges and restructuring courts could shape judicial outcomes for decades, potentially undermining rights and precedents.

2. Rollback of Progressive Policies

- Women’s Rights: Restricting abortion access and defunding women’s health services could reverse progress in gender equality.

- LGBTQ+ Rights: Rolling back protections and expanding religious exemptions could increase discrimination against LGBTQ+ individuals.

3. Environmental Deregulation

- Climate Change: Deregulating industries could increase pollution and greenhouse gas emissions, worsening climate change.

- Public Lands: Increased exploitation for industrial purposes could harm ecosystems and reduce biodiversity.

4. Economic Inequality

- Tax Policies: Tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations could exacerbate income inequality and reduce funding for public services.

- Labor Rights: Weakening unions and worker protections could lead to lower wages and poorer working conditions.

5. Immigration Policies

- Strict Enforcement: Increased deportations and border security could lead to family separations and humanitarian crises.

- Reduced Immigration: Visa restrictions and tighter asylum policies could harm labor industries and reduce cultural diversity.

6. Education

- School Choice: Promoting vouchers and charter schools could divert funding from public schools, increasing educational inequalities.

- Curriculum Changes: Conservative-driven curricula could limit diverse perspectives and critical thinking. Already starting in the South.

Why Donald Trump Should Not Be Elected

1. Authoritarian Tendencies:
Trump’s previous actions undermined democratic norms and institutions.

2. Policy Reversals: His policies often harmed marginalized communities and the environment.

3. Polarization and Division: His rhetoric and actions deepened national divides and promotes hate.

4. Handling of the Pandemic:
Mismanagement led to increased loss of life and economic/trade disruption.

5. Economic Management: Policies favored the wealthy, increasing economic inequality and instability.

Re-electing Trump, especially with Project 2025, could intensify these issues, leading to negative consequences for democracy, social equity, and global standing.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If a group of men jump you,and your friends dont lift a finger to stop it. Even though youve "had their back" on numerous occassions according to them. You tell me which part feels worst? Well,I guess that would be subjective. Some people would prefer the boots over the betrayl. Personally I condemn both#BothSides:respect:.

Mind you #BothSides gave grace. All weve been asking is "Can you promise to actually have our back next time? Even though you said you had my back the last time but acted like you didnt see me getting stomped:comeon:"

So far the response from Dems

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Speak up,I cant hear you Democrats,your running out of time. Weve been asking for that agenda for a year now:respect:#AgendaWatch
That was...surprisingly well put:ehh:
I disagree, banning Tariq is not good. The Coli should always be able to discuss current political affairs etc. The freedom here is paramount.
Also Tariq does a lot of good things for the Black community. This just isn't one of them.

His current take on Project 2025 is probably one of his all time worst.
My Top 3 worst ignorant takes by Tariq
1. Him lowkey taking up for Diddy
2. Project 2025
3. He once tried to rag on HBCUs as being flooded with non FBAs, which is preposterous giving that he's from the deep South and knows very well that SWAC schools don't get funding or immigrants like that. I brought that up to him, and he banned me on twitter. :heh:
He gave Diddy the same benefit of the doubt he gives everyone Black until the footage came out. He said it's a wrap for him, and condemned his actions.

Exposed himself again with this shyt.

Dude said that we need a Black political party and Tariq said, "nah don't vote" "so the Democrats can crash and burn".

Also said he's been in contact with the Kennedy campaign.

Dude is an obvious agent.

NOW you're cool with that type of thing, but when we suggest voting for West "He can't win, that's a vote for Trump. We have to work with the Dems". Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That was...surprisingly well put:ehh:

He gave Diddy the same benefit of the doubt he gives everyone Black until the footage came out. He said it's a wrap for him, and condemned his actions.

NOW you're cool with that type of thing, but when we suggest voting for West "He can't win, that's a vote for Trump. We have to work with the Dems". Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

Why isn't Tariq in support of West?

Why doesn't Tariq like the idea of a Black reparations party?

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
His latest video titled "democratic shill tries to use voting scare tactics" is embarrassing. He denies gerrymandering in black communities and says dems are getting illegals id's to vote because all you need is an ID to vote :why: Tariq has never voted a day in his life lol
It's obvious he doesn't know what the process is to vote.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
His latest video titled "democratic shill tries to use voting scare tactics" is embarrassing. He denies gerrymandering in black communities and says dems are getting illegals id's to vote because all you need is an ID to vote :why: Tariq has never voted a day in his life lol
Tariq is either a paid agent or a dumbass when it comes to politics. His rebuttals and political strategies make no sense. Republicans are actively taking away our rights and making laws that negatively target black people and he’s acting like it’s not a big deal.

Project 2025 will give the GOP more power and make it harder for democrats to pass bills in the future. His response is to let them win and somehow the democrats will magically give us tangibles with Trump as president, a conservative Supreme Court, and a republican congress.
A 10 year old would know that plan wouldn’t work.