"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was here screaming about this project months ago and no one cared about the dangers of it. I also asked where is the democratic leaders going to address this?! Biden and company didn't say shyt like it doesn't exist:manny:

Can you imagine the outrage if a cabal of black business leaders put out something like this?!?
The feds would be at their door charging them the next day... But when you white and rich it's crickets*
If the govt don't care why should we??? We're already living in the belly of the beast

You want to pay an extra 30% sales tax on every retail item in a store? That's a fraction of what Project 2025 will do.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You want to pay an extra 30% sales tax on every retail item in a store? That's a fraction of what Project 2025 will do.

Am I a politician... No...
Do I have the power to open a federal investigation into this brazen and obvious conspiracy... No...
Is Biden doj or DNC even talking about this?!?
....NO :beli:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The coli should ban all mention of this charlatan on TLR.

How much more evidence do you all need to see he's a self-serving scammer and fool?

I disagree, banning Tariq is not good. The Coli should always be able to discuss current political affairs etc. The freedom here is paramount.
Also Tariq does a lot of good things for the Black community. This just isn't one of them.

His current take on Project 2025 is probably one of his all time worst.
My Top 3 worst ignorant takes by Tariq
1. Him lowkey taking up for Diddy
2. Project 2025
3. He once tried to rag on HBCUs as being flooded with non FBAs, which is preposterous giving that he's from the deep South and knows very well that SWAC schools don't get funding or immigrants like that. I brought that up to him, and he banned me on twitter. :heh:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Someone should ask this stupid ass idiot if they replaced the law enforcement with the military, where do he think they gonna put them at first? :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Exposed himself again with this shyt.

Dude said that we need a Black political party and Tariq said, "nah don't vote" "so the Democrats can crash and burn".

Also said he's been in contact with the Kennedy campaign.

Dude is an obvious agent.

Why you so hyper focused on what Tariq is doing instead of getting black folks to be independent yourself?!? :what: all this complaining but do you call up to debate him or refute what he's saying???
The democrats deserve to burn for what they done to us...:what:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why you so hyper focused on what Tariq is doing instead of getting black folks to be independent yourself?!? :what: all this complaining but do you call up to debate him or refute what he's saying???
The democrats deserve to burn for what they done to us...:what:

You are a dumb fukk.

Anyone saying that we don't need to put together any formal lobbying effort to achieve reparations is a grifter.

It takes political work to get reparations and Tariq wants no parts of that.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Notice how "Peanut is White" as she has a white parent.

But Halle Berry, Ice Spice, Lauren London, Latto, Tinashe, Doja Cat AREN'T White even though they all have a White Parent :laugh:
And Roland Martin is a "tether" cause one of his GREAT grandparents is from Haiti, but Fats Domino is "FBA" because... hell if I know
You are a dumb fukk.

Anyone saying that we don't need to put together any formal lobbying effort to achieve reparations is a grifter.

Good luck breaking down how reparations requires lobbying.
Why would brehs donate to a lobby when they can donate to Microphone Check 3 and silence @JoseElbow3627 once and for all?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You are a dumb fukk.

AGAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!:what: why you so hyperfocused on Tariq all the time?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because he's hurting the reparations effort with his bullshyt.

For The third fukking time... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT????:comeon: stop focusing on Tariq and start your own shyt. Yall come onto the coli and make the same threads about him but dont start your own YouTube channels to refute what he said...
Do talk about it, BE about it!!! :what: