"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not both sides. Both sides makes it seems like democrats and republicans are equal. The Republicans are clearly doing more to harm black people.

If a group of men jump you,and your friends dont lift a finger to stop it. Even though youve "had their back" on numerous occassions according to them. You tell me which part feels worst? Well,I guess that would be subjective. Some people would prefer the boots over the betrayl. Personally I condemn both#BothSides:respect:.

Mind you #BothSides gave grace. All weve been asking is "Can you promise to actually have our back next time? Even though you said you had my back the last time but acted like you didnt see me getting stomped:comeon:"

So far the response from Dems

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Speak up,I cant hear you Democrats,your running out of time. Weve been asking for that agenda for a year now:respect:#AgendaWatch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was here screaming about this project months ago and no one cared about the dangers of it. I also asked where is the democratic leaders going to address this?! Biden and company didn't say shyt like it doesn't exist:manny:

Can you imagine the outrage if a cabal of black business leaders put out something like this?!?
The feds would be at their door charging them the next day... But when you white and rich it's crickets*
If the govt don't care why should we??? We're already living in the belly of the beast

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I was here screaming about this project months ago and no one cared about the dangers of it. I also asked where is the democratic leaders going to address this?! Biden and company didn't say shyt like it doesn't exist:manny:

Can you imagine the outrage if a cabal of black business leaders put out something like this?!?
The feds would be at their door charging them the next day... But when you white and rich it's crickets*
If the govt don't care why should we??? We're already living in the belly of the beast

:snoop:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
When the shyt finally hits the fan, I can guarantee you that Tariq will be on the first plane out of the Continental United States with his White wife and mixed kids.

:pachaha:
When did mixed race become white? His mixed raced wife magically became white all of a sudden? This is news to me. Did I read your post right? :skip:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
One minute it's "Tariq operates in a echo chamber, he has no influence on anyone or anything" to "He's being used by Republicans to change Black voting patterns" which means he DOES have influence :laugh:
People who say that are fukking idiots. Lots of idiots on this site.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When did mixed race become white? His mixed raced wife magically became white all of a sudden? This is news to me. Did I read your post right? :skip:

By his separatist standards, plus a good dose of his own medicine she's practically white :pachaha:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If a group of men jump you,and your friends dont lift a finger to stop it. Even though youve "had their back" on numerous occassions according to them. You tell me which part feels worst? Well,I guess that would be subjective. Some people would prefer the boots over the betrayl. Personally I condemn both#BothSides:respect:.

Mind you #BothSides gave grace. All weve been asking is "Can you promise to actually have our back next time? Even though you said you had my back the last time but acted like you didnt see me getting stomped:comeon:"

So far the response from Dems

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Speak up,I cant hear you Democrats,your running out of time. Weve been asking for that agenda for a year now:respect:#AgendaWatch
You summed up the sentiments of #BothSides in a nutshell with keen insight, intelligence and scholarship, friend.
:salute:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
peanut is your standard redbone. One of the goofyest shyt y'all cling on too. Extremely desperate

And we have the "fake unity" folks calling fba a separatist standard

Notice how "Peanut is White" as she has a white parent.

But Halle Berry, Ice Spice, Lauren London, Latto, Tinashe, Doja Cat AREN'T White even though they all have a White Parent :laugh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that he isn't pushing for third party voting(candidates that are on record for reparations like Jill stein or cornel west) tells you what you need to know about his goals.

He doesn't actually give a shyt if black people get "tangibles" he already has his mansion and millions of dollars. Him and his are well taken care of.

What he needs is for his cash flow to keep coming. He's the kind of person who wouldn't know what to pivot to.
Exactly!