"Project 2025 ain't that bad"- Tariq Nasheed

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The Musties are just mad a FBA businessman didn’t vote for either white supremacist like they did so they unfortunately miss out on the pure comedy in these videos, friend. :mjgrin:

"nothing wrong with Project 2025"
"Trump is starting to grow on me"
"Democrats finessed 2020"

He "didn't vote for either white supremacist" but he sure dikk rides one of them any chance he gets.

:camby:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
One minute it's "Tariq operates in a echo chamber, he has no influence on anyone or anything" to "He's being used by Republicans to change Black voting patterns" which means he DOES have influence :laugh:
I think the overall idea is that he’s trash though. It’s like arguing or figuring out whether he’s steaming hot trash or liquid diarrhea…

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Musties are just mad a FBA businessman didn’t vote for either white supremacist like they did so they unfortunately miss out on the pure comedy in these videos, friend. :mjgrin:

I don’t like either. But I still voted for Biden.
that both sides shyt doesn’t cut it anymore. Y’all don’t even have an argument now. :dahell:

Desantis and other republicans governors are banning black history and other programs that help black people.

Republicans are creating bills to block the possibility of getting reparations in the future.

Clarence Thomas and his conservative justices banned 10k in student loan forgiveness for everyone. So what make you think we’ll get some tangibles for FBAs if republicans win?

The Republicans are openly saying they’re trying to make this a white supremacist government.

The only response y’all have is that the dems are giving money to immigrants. I agree that’s bullshyt.

But how is getting nothing specifically for FBAa from the democrats worse than the Republicans blocking/taking away rights and resources from black people?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I'm starting to come around on Trump."

He said that after a couple of years of playing footsie with him. He said it himself: He likes Republican policies (don't really name any, just general nonsense about taxes) but expects Democrats to back up the brinks truck. It's like #bothsides: if bothsides are bad, why even inject in the conversation? You have already made a determination, so what was done is done. But noooooo...both of them are bad BUT Republicans can offer us more.

The fukk :dahell:

Sounds like s gross misrrpresentation of #BothSides. I dont hear or see people preaching the republicans can do more for us than Democrats:comeon:?

Same thing yall did with Tariq and the whole "tether" thing. He makes it clear in this video that "tether" is an action. Just because you werent born in america doesnt make you a tether. A tether is someone who tries to undermine and talks down on African Americans. So its no different than the label "c00n" except for non African Americans. Foreign born blacks shouldnt like tethers either. But many of you have misframed this to cause division and make non FBA people hate Tariq. That sounds like agent tactics to me as well.

Far as Project 2025,its not that scary to me unless you project what Republicans will do which is fair. As a righteous black man alot of doesnt sound bad at all and will be welcomed. Just goes to show you its a win win situation like I said. Trust me,God is working in our favor here regardless of who wins. Not to get too spiritual this morning.But is it ever too early when its never too late:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas having a reparations rally featuring people with names like Black Alpha, Afro Elite & Rizza Islam & expect to be taken seriously :dead:

Is it okay with you if Big Daddy Kane performs? Are should it have been Hootie without the Blowfish:mjpls:?

I dont know the others,but Rizza is a smart diversified brotha from what ive seen.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Sounds like s gross misrrpresentation of #BothSides. I dont hear or see people preaching the republicans can do more for us than Democrats:comeon:?

Same thing yall did with Tariq and the whole "tether" thing. He makes it clear in this video that "tether" is an action. Just because you werent born in america doesnt make you a tether. A tether is someone who tries to undermine and talks down on African Americans. So its no different than the label "c00n" except for non African Americans. Foreign born blacks shouldnt like tethers either. But many of you have misframed this to cause division and make non FBA people hate Tariq. That sounds like agent tactics to me as well.

Far as Project 2025,its not that scary to me unless you project what Republicans will do which is fair. As a righteous black man alot of doesnt sound bad at all and will be welcomed. Just goes to show you its a win win situation like I said. Trust me,God is working in our favor here regardless of who wins. Not to get too spiritual this morning.But is it ever too early when its never too late:respect:

Which parts of project 2025 will be welcomed?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you rape females. Nobody here takes you serious :mjlol:

Well thats made up. You on the other hand are a proud member of the U.S military where one of the main pillars is raping. Not only raping foreign black nations,but black and brown women and girls globally. Needless to say you can never validate or invalidate me. No ill will,your just doing your job in upholding white supremacy :respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which parts of project 2025 will be welcomed?

-Keeping abortions illegal.
-The attempt to turn the president into someone whos actually powerful and can get things done.
-Pushing back against LGBT.
-The push to turn the country back into a Christian nation.
-No hate towards illegal immigrants but I see it hurting black people more than helping.

Also irrc there was something about schools being reluctant to hold back black students dispropotionately because they could be penalized. It wasnt the intent,but I assume this is causing black students to probably be advanced when maybe they should be in special needs classes. This country needs a cultural shift. The European has allowed for a sick society to manifest itself. So if Republicans correct white culture and bring it back to God. This should also indirectly help black people,even if its not intended for black people specefically. At least thats what thecoli Democrats taught me:respect:

I have no choice to put that in the tangibles category if helping people of color farmers is a tangible for black people:mjlol:

And one last thing to think about,seriously think about. Yes making a republican like Trump a dictator does sound bad right now. But it could work as a reverse uno card in the 2028 election. We will just vote out Trump,under the promise of tangibles from the next Democrat Emperor. And since they will have power over everything they will have no excuses. Sounds way more intriguing then sitting around waiting 2 decades for all the supreme court judges to die.

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I think the overall idea is that he’s trash though. It’s like arguing or figuring out whether he’s steaming hot trash or liquid diarrhea…

If Tariq operates in a small echo chamber and has ZERO influence, then SO WHAT to whatever he says. I mean who is he influencing who he is not already and what is he actually effecting whether we agree or disagree?

Or are we now saying Tariq has such influence and notoriety, which is on a scale where the Republicans needed to "buy him out" to effect Black Voter patterns?

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But how is getting nothing specifically for FBAa from the democrats worse than the Republicans blocking/taking away rights and resources from black people?
Worse? It’s BOTH Sides for a reason. Those of of us with our Freedmen papers don’t funk with either Political Plantation equally, friend.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Worse? It’s BOTH Sides for a reason. Those of of us with our Freedmen papers don’t funk with either Political Plantation equally, friend.
It’s not both sides. Both sides makes it seems like democrats and republicans are equal. The Republicans are clearly doing more to harm black people.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I have the upmost respect for you my brother for staying with these musties, I could not stand the smell and had to flee
full

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Noticed that the usual Tariq meat riders haven't been responding in this thread but they have been dapping posts. Usually they have no problem vocalizing their opinions
yet this thread is 5 pages long and my post per page settings are generous so the thread for most is probably much longer

you might wanna rethink who the real tariq "meat riders" are :beli: