Professor Emeritus: "Kobe was never clearly the best in any season of his career"

Was Kobe ever clearly the best player in the league?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Lebron was better that year.
And Dirk had an argument for being as valuable as Kobe that year.

You can make any argument you want. But there's literally no season in which you could definitively say Kobe was the best in the league.

Unfortunately basketball fans will never get stop thinking that PPG = best. No matter how many times people explain to them all the contexts and variables that paint a clearer picture.
Your opinion on kobe is as valid a coupon from the 90's. You never had anything positive to say about him and even went as low as to sneak dissing dude right after he died. Be real about your hate, you're still mad that Kobe will be forever known as the spurs killer and handed painful playoff L's to your squad. No one was saying Bron was better in 06, just stop. We we there, no need to lie.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your opinion on kobe is as valid a coupon from the 90's. You never had anything positive to say about him and even went as low as to sneak dissing dude right after he died. Be real about your hate, you're still mad that Kobe will he forever known as the spurs killer and handed painful playoff L's to your squad. No one was saying Bron was better in 06, just stop. We we there, no need to lie.
I just want you to know I didn't read anything you wrote.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
This is why I have no respect for Bron stans.

If you follow their posts on here, every thing they do is try to tear down greatness of other players and achievements. They don't want any other greatness to be acknowledged other than Bron. They try to undermine literally everything in basketball to fit their narrative, right down to underrating Bron's team mates, and overrating other GOATs team mates.

They do this with Jordan, Kobe, Wilt, Magic, 90s basketball, and immediately start shytting on current players who look like threats to Bron's winning

It's such a miserable view of basketball. Everything filtered through one basketball player. They ain't even basketball fans, they're Bron fans. It's disgusting :scust:

in other words Bron stans are like Eminem stans..." I don't like rap, but I like Eminem"

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Coming from the weirdo that always finds himself in the middle of the basketball conversations he hates

lol
A weirdo would be the ones co-signing racists because they share a hatred for a player.

I'm fine in this conversation. Who are you to tell me what I can speak on? You still on my dikk monitoriing. What's the next thread you going to quote me?

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
If you haven’t peeped game dudes whole purpose is to discredit anybody compared to lebron

Dude said Michael jordan coming off missing 64 games his 2nd season in the nba & 3rd year jordan was “in his prime” so his agenda of jordan was swept in his prime could rock

He also runs with the 1-9 Playoff Record pre-Scottie Pippen, on the surface it looks like Jordan won 1 Series out of 9 Playoffs appearances, but is actually 3 total series the very beginning of his career :stopitslime:

Oh yeah, not to mention how all the 80s players are trash compared to today, except for MJ's teammates Orlando Woolridge, Charles Oakley and Bill Cartwright :mjlol: