Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I’m wondering if they even made music for this series together.
I actually don't think they did.

But so much time has passed since Book 2 was recorded that it's conceivable to me that the album could have been tinkered with and altered since P passed away.

But yeah, if the album is released as it was originally recorded, then I don't think we'll hear Havoc on it.

Books 1-3 were produced heavily by Alchemist, Knxwledge, Beat Butcher, Budgie (a lot of producers that Prodigy actually didn't have a big history of working with on the HNIC series.)

I think I have a preview of a couple songs off of Book 2 that I can try and dig up.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I actually don't think they did.

But so much time has passed since Book 2 was recorded that it's conceivable to me that the album could have been tinkered with and altered since P passed away.

But yeah, if the album is released as it was originally recorded, then I don't think we'll hear Havoc on it.

Books 1-3 were produced heavily by Alchemist, Knxwledge, Beat Butcher, Budgie (a lot of producers that Prodigy actually didn't have a big history of working with on the HNIC series.)

I think I have a preview of a couple songs off of Book 2 that I can try and dig up.

If Alc is on it I would be happy with that as well.