Prodigy (R.I.P.) - The Hegelian Dialectic (Part 2: The Book Of Heroine) (Discussion Thread)

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Haven't read/seen anything online about the album recently. No cover art, track listing, etc.......I am going to go out on a limb and think its possibly delayed? If so maybe that want another crack at trying to get some of the samples cleared?

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read/seen anything online about the album recently. No cover art, track listing, etc.......I am going to go out on a limb and think its possibly delayed? If so maybe that want another crack at trying to get some of the samples cleared?

I never seen this release date confirmed anywhere to be honest. I think that last interview with the producer said there would be three singles before the album, so another single on Friday is more likely.

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Still a release date for July 29 on iTunes, will see soon if it's pushed back...

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
Shout out to whichever Coli Breh mentioned this thread on the hiphop heads sub