Prodigy of Mobb Deep dead at 42

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Has Jay-Z said anything?
Saw a Rosenberg interview from a while back saying he still listens to Mobb Deep and he considered Prodigy one of the greatest MC's out there at one point.

After listening to non stop Mobb all week, just have to add something.

Noyd should have been on more tracks and he is a better lyricist than Havoc.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
why do people keep asking about hov? them nikkas wasn't cool, they never did a song together. Jay said he respected him as an mc that's all that matters. it would be fake as fukk for jay to act like he cares. Did capone say something? hell no cause he aint fukk with him personally either As long they aint shyttin on him in death what's the problem?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
why do people keep asking about hov? them nikkas wasn't cool, they never did a song together. Jay said he respected him as an mc that's all that matters. it would be fake as fukk for jay to act like he cares. Did capone say something? hell no cause he aint fukk with him personally either As long they aint shyttin on him in death what's the problem?
capone said something on his IG

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Listened to Amerikaz Nightmare for the first time in a long time. I think they were trying to update the sound, so some of these tracks didn't age well to me. I like this one, the intro, and of course "Win or Loose".

I'm still waiting on Eminem to show two seconds of respect, you opened your movie rapping along to his lines in shook ones and had millions of people thinking calling shook ones "that 8 miles song"

He hasn't said anything?

Last edited:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Im at astoria blvd and 108th st...went to the gas station to piss

A gang of spanish cats out on their bikes with some bad bytches bumping Mobb Deep...i was eyeing they bytches but inside was happy to know some people know whats up

They were 30 plus deep, had some bad hoes with them

:whoo:

RIP Bandana P!!!

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eye already psychically knew one of ya'll would come in here quoting that bar/song..just was too busy taking in 2 youtube video's&and reading an article concurrently to post it i here,damn my procrastinating ass..:manny:

Prodigy prolly already knew he was on the list&made his soul contract with the creator before he came to Earth..and he knew that so he was at peace with this life/reincarnation transformation...

:francis: