nikka I pop more guns than you holdin them
Make my route while the sun's out and scold your men
Unload ten, in broad daylight, get right
fukk your life - hop on my ninety-eight dirt bike
You try to stop mines from growin, I'll make your blood stop flowin

Quiet Storm was just :ohlawd:

Been bumping Mobb and P solo shyt since he died:mjcry:

Still cant get over it:mjcry:

It's just weird man. I always thought I would be a 60 year old dude listening to Shook Ones Part 2 and hearing P just died performing Shook Ones Pt 2 somewhere. Still doing it at 80 years old. Everyone hating P but He don't give a fukk because he just loves it.

But damn that's not happening....

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
They would've said the same thing if he died after HNIC 2. A lot of video's popped up that the illuminati killed him. I don't believe that's the case. He was on his illuminati shyt for a minute so why wait til now? Doesn't add up so nah I don't believe it

he was a summer solstice blood sacrifice used to metaphysically power the Tupac(another blood sacrifice)think about it,Prodigy died in Vegas just like Pac did!!!..not the same genre but similar to how Heath Ledger was a blood sacrifice..

and he was starring in a play that was about the illuminati&begin a docu series interviewing fellow rappers about the illuminazi's,een his age is a very mystical/magickal number,and he also came from a royal Afrikan bloodline,tie that in with Pac&his bloodline,as well as his aunt still not being captured..do the knowledge

Last edited:

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
he was a summer solstice blood sacrifice used to metaphysically power the Tupac(another blood sacrifice)..not the same genre but similar to how Heath Ledger was a blood sacrifice..

and he was starring in a play that was about the illuminati&een his age is a very mystical/magickal number..do the knowledge

No idea what the fukk you just talked about but I do believe in the illuminati to some extent. I've read enough stuff to know it's true. I don't believe in all these mystical numbers and all those weird things though. We have to wait for the autopsy to come out (can take 8 weeks). Right now I believe P died because of sickle cell. If word comes out that he died choking (an egg or whatever) than I don't know what to believe to be honest. How the actual fukk do you choke in the hospital? Just how man?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
"It was a quarter to two, Saturday afternoon, me and my blood stobo on the avenue, Jamaica avenue, planning to stick a few, nikkaz coppin jewels" -Crime Rhyme Houdini Pee

Such a classic unreleased track. :psalute:
P was the GOAT storyteller :pdahellclean:
There wasn't anything P couldn't do on the mic :pdahellclean:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
No idea what the fukk you just talked about but I do believe in the illuminati to some extent. I've read enough stuff to know it's true. I don't believe in all these mystical numbers and all those weird things though. We have to wait for the autopsy to come out (can take 8 weeks). Right now I believe P died because of sickle cell. If word comes out that he died choking (an egg or whatever) than I don't know what to believe to be honest. How the actual fukk do you choke in the hospital? Just how man?

what city did Prodigy die in..?

what city did Pac die in..?

coincidence..?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
They would've said the same thing if he died after HNIC 2. A lot of video's popped up that the illuminati killed him. I don't believe that's the case. He was on his illuminati shyt for a minute so why wait til now? Doesn't add up so nah I don't believe it
shyt is so annoying when a black celeb dies.... Illuminati this blah blah....trust that sickle cell shyt is serious...I personally know about that shyt
My brother in his 40s ...done went to the hospital two times this week cuz he had a crisis

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what city did Prodigy die in..?

what city did Pac die in..?

coincidence..?

Everything not Illuminati, everything not a evil plot, nah
Everything not the black bullet, sometime people just get shot
Caught up in a random act of violence
Murder over dumb shyt
Everything's not connected
Some things are, but you buggin'
You takin' it too far
Stop starin' up at space
Pay attention to life on Earth
You worried about the wrong things
Let's talk legislation, all these laws changin'
Foreign bankings, let's talk Proposition 37
Let's practice the First Amendment
She say she love when I speak my truth
She search for me her whole life
I tell her, "Go 'head, keep searchin'
'Cause you ain't never gon' find
Another with my balance, my vibration, I resonate"
My pull is magnetic, I'm attractive
But I give more than I hold

If you were actually paying attention, you would have already caught up with this one. You're still on H.N.I.C.2 Prodigy, when he himself was already waaaaay past that.