Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yea the Roman emperor. There was a lot of fakkitry back then too but in my lifetime Ive never seen so much open fakkitry in my life like I do now

How long have you even lived? Drop in the sand. The Disco and Hippie era was gayer than any other point in America.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
nikka, it's about setting the tone for your family.

How many of the Hunts (Texas oil money) have you seen marry non-whites? How many of the Rockefellers have married non-whites? How many of the Rothschilds have married non-whites? How many of the Romneys have married non-whites.

romney-family-photo-xmas-600px.jpg

Can you imagine how strange it would look to see a Black face in this picture?

As the strong leader of your family, you set the tone for the next generation and they set the tone for the next. nikkas can build Black Excellence if they're aren't afraid to make it happen.

Sorry to burst your bubble...but YOU didn't set the tone for your family...and your family does not and will not end with YOU after you procreate.

As I mentioned before, how do YOU know who your black children will marry?

How do YOU know who their children will marry?

They may very well be GAY, or marry white, black, , Latino, Eskimo, Mongolian or a Han Chinese villager...it may not happen with your children...it could very well happen with YOUR children's great grand children i.e. a few 100 years from now)....you can't control that, so why worry about it?

Admittedly, I wouldn't be happy with them being "gay"...but I'm not going to indoctrinate them with bigotry against gays....I'm cool if they marry someone of the opposite gender as long as they are treated right

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lemme get this straight

You can't be concerned and involved with issues regarding folks of your skin color (which includes you by extension) if you're wiling to date someone of a different race?

Lol....Folks making all these sub-divisions and exclusions of their own folks and wonder why they seem so shorthanded when it comes to actually making moves against institutionalized racism. I suppose when you are already victims of a subversive divisive system as a minority, the most sensible thing to do is to pick up where the system left off and continue making divisions based on trivialities. :russ:

You got a bunch of folks who don't do shyt putting themselves to the task of rejecting people's blackness. Let's be real, this whole song and dance is only a platform for attacking other posters. I wish I would see a nikka @ a mike brown rally walking around mean muggin folks talmbout "what was the race of your last girlfriend :birdman:" I would slap that nikka on sight

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka, it's about setting the tone for your family.

How many of the Hunts (Texas oil money) have you seen marry non-whites? How many of the Rockefellers have married non-whites? How many of the Rothschilds have married non-whites? How many of the Romneys have married non-whites.

The Rockefellers

2478635049_6e359c65e3.jpg

family.jpg

The Romneys

romney-family-photo-xmas-600px.jpg

Can you imagine how strange it would look to see a Black face in this picture?

As the strong leader of your family, you set the tone for the next generation and they set the tone for the next. nikkas can build Black Excellence if they're aren't afraid to make it happen.

And if he was in the picture, they'd just say he was the hired help :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Any credible polling data will support this

Yup the vast amounts of historical, anthropological and genetic data sure will.

The number of gays might be the same but we live in a climate where they can be more out in the open now. They have tv shows dedicated to them for gawd sakes

And? How does that make it more likely that your offspring will be gay?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That cheat code line was one of the best ive seen... lol

I'll admit , ive been guilty... but I wasn't thinking about it like that. Black is black , right
Right?:sadcam: