Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reality is that women are the ones that primarily raise the children. Now, if you want to believe the fairytale that your white Hispanic Asian woman will be able to raise your "black" child, go ahead. But don't be surprise when you are mistaken for the help when your kids end up marrying non-black people.

A man can be pro his race and date a woman of another races because that woman comes under his rule and does things for him. If you gotta a white Asian Hispanic girl and she is supporting your movement what's the problem?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You will have a point if a lot of nikkaz was doing that but a lot of nikkaz doing that 50/50 when it comes to IR or even summit to her culture.

Also is about passing down wealth, what happens if the mixed kids marry non black?

From what I have seen the dudes that take on a culture that is not theirs do it long before they start dating.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The reality is that women are the ones that primarily raise the children. Now, if you want to believe the fairytale that your white Hispanic Asian woman will be able to raise your "black" child, go ahead. But don't be surprise when you are mistaken for the help when your kids end up marrying non-black people.

Obama mom was white and her married a black woman. Taye diggs mom is black and he married a white woman

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blake Griffen's father married a white woman. Blake is now married to white woman and they have a child. Now, Grandpa Griffen looks like like he is either the hired help or a kidnapper anytime he wants to take the grandkids to the park. He has essentially obliterated himself from his own lineage. Sorry, but that does not qualify as pro-black.

Obama mom was white and her married a black woman. Taye diggs mom is black and he married a white woman

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
nikkas in here acting like they'll be able to talk to their white girlfriend/wife about white supremacy and thinking they'll cosign it. Do I need to repost that Tariq Nasheed discussion with @Kritic girlfriend who's still cosigning white supremacy :comeon:

I swear y'all nikkas think y'all gonna fukk the white supremacy out these wicked devils.

Please post :feedme:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
ive read accounts that say she was mixed and ones that said she was white :manny:

Accounts? :comeon:

As if the man doesn't have a well known autobiography, which led to one of the most critically acclaimed movies of the last 25 years. :beli:

In which, it clearly states this his mother was bi-racial from the Caribbean. Her mother was raped by white man, which is why she was biracial. She hated being biracial, which is why she particularly fell for her husband, Malcolm's father, who was a staunch Garveyite and very dark in complexion.

Accounts :rudy:

Peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I never understand the logic of this argument...In 50 years how do you know that his offspring won't marry or procreate with someone black? How do you know who they'll marry in 100 years, 200 years or 500 years? How do you know who all of your grand kids and great grand kids and great great grand kids would marry? That's potentially a few dozen people...

In today's lopsided looney bin society, how do you know that your message board militant black son won't take more diks than Jenna Jamison?
You're right, you don't know who your kids will end up but if you claim to be problack with a black family unit in mind you will pass on this ideology that can last generation. That's how legacies are made.
@thereheis what I find interesting in your position is you don't think that black women who date/marry interracially can still work towards the developement of the black community just like you and be called problack?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Accounts? :comeon:

As if the man doesn't have a well known autobiography, which led to one of the most critically acclaimed movies of the last 25 years. :beli:

In which, it clearly states this his mother was bi-racial from the Caribbean. Her mother was raped by white man, which is why she was biracial. She hated being biracial, which is why she particularly fell for her husband, Malcolm's father, who was a staunch Garveyite and very dark in complexion.

Accounts :rudy:

Peace
You right. Its been maybe 20 years since ive read the book and seen the movie. I was typing off the cuff

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You're right, you don't know who your kids will end up but if you claim to be problack with a black family unit in mind you will pass on this ideology that can last generation. That's how legacies are made.
@thereheis what I find interesting in your position is you don't think that black women who date/marry interracially can still work towards the developement of the black community just like you and be called problack?

Please state where I have EVER said this?

In regards to being "pro black" and legacies...that entirely depends on what your definition of being "pro black" is...you (nor any of the 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 year olds who haven't lived long enough yet) are entitled to dictate how I define that for myself or for my family and future generations...it's nothin' personal...I'm just letting you know how it is.

So to put it in layman's terms...I don't subscribe to your definition of what that is in the first place.

I ,as I have stated before, I define being "pro black" [for myself] as having the ability and freedom to be who I want to be without consequence for merely being black.

As far as I'm concerned, 135,-150,000 black men volunteered in the Civil War with the Union and risked their lives so that I could have that freedom.

Last edited: