Pro Black but Equal Oppurtunity Dater

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Nikkas be on they pro black steeze real heavy only to get caught slipping a few threads later :umad: Catch them in JBO looking at pawg/latina threads. They slip and admit they have a nonblack woman as their child's mother. I see everything. I just don't call y'all out :umad: Oh yea....biracials, Dominicans, Brazilians, Puerto Rican or any type of exotical woman don't count :umad: That's nikkas cheat code right there. They think because a woman is somewhat ethnic, it's okay. It's not breh. You a c00n too. Black women are not consigning you nikkas chasing after the lightest "blackish" woman you can find. By marrying Marisol or Biracial Brooke, you're saying Tasha from 95th street wasn't good enough. You not helping out the black community marrying some island broad. They have their own men :mjpls: You leaving your own women to struggle and survive on their own. If you gonna be calling nikkas c00ns, you BETTER be with a dark or brown skinned black woman.

Chill bruh, you ruining the pro-black circle-jerk

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A man can be pro his race and date a woman of another races because that woman comes under his rule and does things for him. If you gotta a white Asian Hispanic girl and she is supporting your movement what's the problem?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Oh yea....biracials, Dominicans, Brazilians, Puerto Rican or any type of exotical woman don't count :umad: That's nikkas cheat code right there.

:deadmanny: @ cheat code.

@ the bold: I'm assuming you are referring to the non-black ones right? Or are you dividing it by nationality as well, regardless of their race?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Black men don't come out cac wombs, brehs.

ncb_a_griffinfam_300.jpg

blakeroy4.jpg

Yall nikkas really want seeds coming out lookin' like these nikka? LOL!

0902-blake-griffin-beach-splash-3.jpg

One generation and the Blake's father has been erased. In 50 years, those cac descendants will be denying they even had a Black great-grandfather!

I never understand the logic of this argument...In 50 years how do you know that his offspring won't marry or procreate with someone black? How do you know who they'll marry in 100 years, 200 years or 500 years? How do you know who all of your grand kids and great grand kids and great great grand kids would marry? That's potentially a few dozen people...

In today's lopsided looney bin society, how do you know that your message board militant black son won't take more diks than Jenna Jamison?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Nikkas be on they pro black steeze real heavy only to get caught slipping a few threads later :umad: Catch them in JBO looking at pawg/latina threads. They slip and admit they have a nonblack woman as their child's mother. I see everything. I just don't call y'all out :umad: Oh yea....biracials, Dominicans, Brazilians, Puerto Rican or any type of exotical woman don't count :umad: That's nikkas cheat code right there. They think because a woman is somewhat ethnic, it's okay. It's not breh. You a c00n too. Black women are not consigning you nikkas chasing after the lightest "blackish" woman you can find. By marrying Marisol or Biracial Brooke, you're saying Tasha from 95th street wasn't good enough. You not helping out the black community marrying some island broad. They have their own men :mjpls: You leaving your own women to struggle and survive on their own. If you gonna be calling nikkas c00ns, you BETTER be with a dark or brown skinned black woman.

I agree with you to a point. What about the biracial women with black fathers. Most women end up marrying men who remind them of their father and vice versa. So is a biracial woman wrong for wanting to find a strong black man if that what she had growing up?

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
A man can be pro his race and date a woman of another races because that woman comes under his rule and does things for him. If you gotta a white Asian Hispanic girl and she is supporting your movement what's the problem?
You will have a point if a lot of nikkaz was doing that but a lot of nikkaz doing that 50/50 when it comes to IR or even summit to her culture.

Also is about passing down wealth, what happens if the mixed kids marry non black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I never understand the logic of this argument...In 50 years how do you know that his offspring won't marry or procreate with someone black? How do you know who they'll marry in 100 years, 200 years or 500 years? How do you know who all of your grand kids and great grand kids and great great grand kids would marry? That's potentially a few dozen people...

In today's lopsided looney bin society, how do you know that your message board militant black son won't take more diks than Jenna Jamison?

IR and Homosexuality is not common so chances would be extremely low.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

nikka, it's about setting the tone for your family.

How many of the Hunts (Texas oil money) have you seen marry non-whites? How many of the Rockefellers have married non-whites? How many of the Rothschilds have married non-whites? How many of the Romneys have married non-whites.

The Rockefellers

2478635049_6e359c65e3.jpg

family.jpg

The Romneys

romney-family-photo-xmas-600px.jpg

Can you imagine how strange it would look to see a Black face in this picture?

As the strong leader of your family, you set the tone for the next generation and they set the tone for the next. nikkas can build Black Excellence if they're aren't afraid to make it happen.